Subscription to Trans.eu Platform
Regulations of the Trans.eu Platform
Logging into the account
Trans.eu Platform notifications and sounds
Change of the Platform language
How to get access to TFC/TFF and CargoON
Overview of modules for Forwarders
Overview of modules for Carriers
Contact groups on Messenger
Negotiation and acceptance of offers in the messenger - forwarders (TFF) and CargoON
Negotiations and acceptance of offers in the Messenger by the Carrier
Information in the chat window that the caller is on the debt exchange
Operations with received freights
Management of sent freights
The freight archive
Payment term for a freight
Import of freights from a CSV file
Forms of freight settlement
Bulk actions on freights
Add a freight offer
Delete freight offers
Searching for offers on the Freight exchange
Filter load offers
Search for freight offers on the map
Alerts before entering into cooperation
Pop-up menu in the exchange offer table
Offers received from a private exchange
Private exchange for CargoON
Operations at customs clearance points
Add a vehicle offer
Deleting a vehicle offer
Search for vehicle offers
Calculation of route costs
Adding a contact person in the vehicle offer
Additional functions of the Vehicle Exchange
(TFC) Carrier Monitoring
(TFF) Forwarder Monitoring
(CargoON) Shipper Monitoring
Possibility to manually mark the execution of an operation at a route point
Dock management in the warehouse
Booking and time slot management
Received bookings and time slots
Storekeeper and security guard roles in the booking process
Booking manual for the Storekeeper
Booking manual for the Security Guard
Sharing a time slot with a user from outside the Platform
Improvements to the Dock Scheduler module
Invite a company to cooperation
Functions of the Contractors module
Adding a company to contractors
Creating groups of contractors
Possibility of suspending cooperation with a contractor
Functions of the Fixed route modules
Send a fixed route offer to carriers
Edit a fixed route
Fixed route price/rate settings
Price a new fixed route as a carrier
Acceptance of fixed route offer by carrier
Reject a fixed route offer
(TFC) Fixed routes for the Carrier
Assign a responsible person to a fixed route
Search, filter and archive fixed routes
Ratings and References
Functions of the Ratings and References module
FAQ about ratings
List of ratings in the exchange offer line
History of vehicle routes and monitoring tasks
Adding a fleet and integration with telematics
Access data in telematics systems
Fleet module settings
Publishing a vehicle from the Fleet module
Reports - general information
Freights list report
Type & activity report
Carrier activity report
Savings Management report
(TFC) Carrier TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
(TFF) Forwarder TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
(CargoOn) TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
Let's talk about Trans
Installation and download of the Loads2GO! application
Searching for load offers in Loads2GO!
Searching for vehicle offers in Loads2GO!
Filtering freight offers in Loads2GO!
(TFC - Carrier) Negotiation and acceptance of the offer in Loads2Go!
(CargoOn) Negotiation and acceptance of the offer in Loads2Go!
Add a vehicle offer in Loads2GO!
My vehicle offers in Loads2GO!
Messenger in Loads2GO!
Notifications in Loads2Go!
Edit your profile in Loads2Go!
Mobile application TransTask
How to download TransTask application?
Key functions of the application
How does Carrier monitoring using the TransTask Application work?
Adding a fleet with TransTask application
You are here All categories > Maps > View road restrictions and postcodes on the map
View road restrictions and postcodes on the map
Updated 10 months ago by Jakub
On the Trans.eu Platform, in the map module, it is possible to display postcodes and road restrictions on the route. Thanks to this solution, it is possible to plan the optimal route for our vehicle, avoiding, among others, tonnage restrictions or too low viaducts.
How to view restrictions on the map
- select the Maps module from the menu on the left
- on the top right is the road restrictions option
- click on the + or - sign to zoom in or out on the map, you will find the option in the bottom right corner of the screen
- check the options to check the restrictions on the map
- maximum we can see the limitations of approximately 30 meters
Description of the signs visible on the map
- Sign - No entry of vehicles with an actual gross weight of more than 7 tons. The sign means that vehicles whose actual total weight is greater than the value indicated on the sign must not be allowed to travel; in the case of a combination of vehicles, the prohibition applies to their total mass.
- Sign - No entry for trucks means no traffic:
1) trucks with a maximum permissible weight exceeding 3.5 tonnes
2) automotive tractors
3) special vehicles and vehicles used for special purposes with a maximum permissible weight exceeding 3.5 tonnes
4) agricultural tractors
5) slow-moving vehicles
- Sign - No entry of vehicles with a height of more than 3.5 m. The sign prohibits the movement of vehicles the height of which, together with the load, is greater than the value indicated on the sign.
- Sign - No entry of vehicles over 2.4 m wide. The sign prohibits the movement of vehicles whose width, including the load, is greater than the value specified on the sign.
- Sign - No entry of vehicles with a length of more than 7 m. The sign prohibits the movement of vehicles or vehicle combinations, the length of which, together with the load, exceeds the value indicated on the sign. Due to their length, the movement of vehicles is limited on roads with sharp and narrow curves and where the movement of such vehicles may impede traffic.
- Sign - No entry of vehicles with dangerous goods, i.e. a ban on the movement of vehicles carrying ADR goods in quantities for which it is required to mark the vehicle with orange warning plates.
Calculate the route and check the restrictions on the map
- enter waypoints
- select vehicle type
- choose a route
- the map will show restrictions on the selected route
Postcodes on a map
Do you work with postcodes? Display them on the map!
- In the upper right corner, select "Postodes"