View road restrictions and postcodes on the map
On the Trans.eu Platform, in the map module, it is possible to display postcodes and road restrictions on the route. Thanks to this solution, it is possible to plan the optimal route for our vehicle, avoiding, among others, tonnage restrictions or too low viaducts.
How to view restrictions on the map
- select the Maps module from the menu on the left
- on the top right is the road restrictions option
- click on the + or - sign to zoom in or out on the map, you will find the option in the bottom right corner of the screen
- check the options to check the restrictions on the map
- maximum we can see the limitations of approximately 30 meters
Description of the signs visible on the map
- Sign - No entry of vehicles with an actual gross weight of more than 7 tons. The sign means that vehicles whose actual total weight is greater than the value indicated on the sign must not be allowed to travel; in the case of a combination of vehicles, the prohibition applies to their total mass.
- Sign - No entry for trucks means no traffic:
1) trucks with a maximum permissible weight exceeding 3.5 tonnes
2) automotive tractors
3) special vehicles and vehicles used for special purposes with a maximum permissible weight exceeding 3.5 tonnes
4) agricultural tractors
5) slow-moving vehicles
- Sign - No entry of vehicles with a height of more than 3.5 m. The sign prohibits the movement of vehicles the height of which, together with the load, is greater than the value indicated on the sign.
- Sign - No entry of vehicles over 2.4 m wide. The sign prohibits the movement of vehicles whose width, including the load, is greater than the value specified on the sign.
- Sign - No entry of vehicles with a length of more than 7 m. The sign prohibits the movement of vehicles or vehicle combinations, the length of which, together with the load, exceeds the value indicated on the sign. Due to their length, the movement of vehicles is limited on roads with sharp and narrow curves and where the movement of such vehicles may impede traffic.
- Sign - No entry of vehicles with dangerous goods, i.e. a ban on the movement of vehicles carrying ADR goods in quantities for which it is required to mark the vehicle with orange warning plates.
Calculate the route and check the restrictions on the map
- enter waypoints
- select vehicle type
- choose a route
- the map will show restrictions on the selected route
Postcodes on a map
Do you work with postcodes? Display them on the map!
- In the upper right corner, select "Postodes"