Subscription to Trans.eu Platform
Regulations of the Trans.eu Platform
Logging into the account
Trans.eu Platform notifications and sounds
Contact groups on Messenger
Negotiations and acceptance of offers in the Messenger by the Shipper
Negotiations and acceptance of offers in the Messenger by the Carrier
Information in the chat window that the caller is on the debt exchange
Sorting contact list in the Messenger
The method of opening chat windows in the messenger
Set the status on the messenger
Messenger chat bar
Management of sent freights
(TFC) Carrier's Freights
(TFF) Forwarder's received freights
(TFF) Forwarder's Sent freights
(TFS) Shipper's Freights
Assign the freight to yourself or another employee
The freight archive
Payment term for freight
Import of freights from a CSV file
Adding freight offers
Deleting freight offers
Searching for load offers
Possibility of excluding loading or unloading places
Filtering load exchange - new possibilities
Cost calculation on the Load exchange
How to confirm the validity of the offer on the Platform
Edition of the route in the preview of the offer
Automatic refreshing of offers on the Loads Exchange
Load offers from the Exchange visible on the Maps
Better results of filtering offers on the load exchange
Search for loads and vehicles by short postal codes
Pop-up menu in the exchange offer table
Adding a vehicle offer
Deleting a vehicle offer
Searching for vehicle offers
Calculation of route costs
Submitting a vehicle offer for many unloading places
New filters available after clicking on "MORE FILTERS"
(TFC) Carrier Monitoring
(TFF) Forwarder Monitoring
(TFS) Shipper Monitoring
Possibility to manually mark the execution of an operation at a route point
History of vehicle routes and monitoring tasks
Adding a fleet and integration with telematics
Access data in telematics systems
Fleet module settings
(TFS) Fixed routes for the Shipper
(TFC) Fixed routes for the Carrier
(TFF) Fixed routes for the Forwarder as the Shipper
(TFF) Fixed routes for the Freight Forwarder as the Carrier
Contractors module - a lot of possibilities
Functions of the Contractors module
Adding company to contractors
Creating groups of contractors
Possibility of suspending cooperation with a contractor
Ratings and References
Functions of the Ratings and References module
FAQ about ratings
List of ratings in the exchange offer line
(TFC) Carrier Ratings
(TFF) Forwarder Ratings
(TFS) Shipper Ratings
Changes to the ratings and references module
(TFC) Carrier TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
(TFF) Forwarder TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
(TFS) Shipper TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
Dock Scheduler for Carriers
Dock Scheduler for Shippers
Storekeeper and security guard roles in the booking process
Booking manual for the Storekeeper
Booking manual for the Security Guard
Let's talk about Trans
Installation and download of the application Loads2Go!
Searching for load offers in Loads2GO!
Searching for vehicle offers in Loads2GO!
Filtering freight offers in Loads2Go!
(TFC - Carrier) Negotiation and acceptance of the offer in Loads2Go!
(TFS - Shipper) Negotiation and acceptance of the offer in Loads2Go!
Adding a freight offer in Loads2GO!
Adding a vehicle offer in Loads2GO!
My vehicle offers in Loads2Go!
Messenger in Loads2GO!
Notifications in Loads2Go!
Editing the profile in Loads2Go!
Mobile application TransTask
View road restrictions and postcodes on the map
Updated 1 week ago by Costin Neagu
On the Trans.eu Platform, in the map module, it is possible to display postcodes and road restrictions on the route. Thanks to this solution, it is possible to plan the optimal route for our vehicle, avoiding, among others, tonnage restrictions or too low viaducts.
How to view restrictions on the map
- select the Maps module from the menu on the left
- on the top right is the road restrictions option
- click on the + or - sign to zoom in or out on the map, you will find the option in the bottom right corner of the screen
- check the options to check the restrictions on the map
- maximum we can see the limitations of approximately 30 meters
Description of the signs visible on the map
- Sign - No entry of vehicles with an actual gross weight of more than 7 tons. The sign means that vehicles whose actual total weight is greater than the value indicated on the sign must not be allowed to travel; in the case of a combination of vehicles, the prohibition applies to their total mass.
- Sign - No entry for trucks means no traffic:
1) trucks with a maximum permissible weight exceeding 3.5 tonnes
2) automotive tractors
3) special vehicles and vehicles used for special purposes with a maximum permissible weight exceeding 3.5 tonnes
4) agricultural tractors
5) slow-moving vehicles
- Sign - No entry of vehicles with a height of more than 3.5 m. The sign prohibits the movement of vehicles the height of which, together with the load, is greater than the value indicated on the sign.
- Sign - No entry of vehicles over 2.4 m wide. The sign prohibits the movement of vehicles whose width, including the load, is greater than the value specified on the sign.
- Sign - No entry of vehicles with a length of more than 7 m. The sign prohibits the movement of vehicles or vehicle combinations, the length of which, together with the load, exceeds the value indicated on the sign. Due to their length, the movement of vehicles is limited on roads with sharp and narrow curves and where the movement of such vehicles may impede traffic.
- Sign - No entry of vehicles with dangerous goods, i.e. a ban on the movement of vehicles carrying ADR goods in quantities for which it is required to mark the vehicle with orange warning plates.
Calculate the route and check the restrictions on the map
- enter waypoints
- select vehicle type
- choose a route
- the map will show restrictions on the selected route
Postcodes on a map
Do you work with postcodes? Display them on the map!
- In the upper right corner, select "Postodes"