Add a freight offer
Who can use this function?
Function available to all Trans.eu Platform and CargoON users.
Read the instructions below to learn how to:
- publish a freight offer on the Trans.eu exchange
- assign contact persons to an offer
- how to quickly add freight offers one by one
- Select the Freights module, Search loads or Vehicle exchange from the left-hand menu.
- Click the green Add freight button.
- Fill in the form. Mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk:
- date and time
- loading and unloading place
For each operation (loading, unloading, customs clearance, etc.) you can set a range of days and hours. To use this option, select Range.
- vehicle requirements: vehicle size and body type
- under Show other requirements you can add Vehicle details
- if you wish to clear the offer parameters, simply click the Clear form button
- select the freight publication mode: Exchanges, To selected, Fixed routes, Automatic rules
- enter a price
- select the due date for freight payment from the options available (you can set a default date)
- set a deadline for submitting offers
- select a contact person from the list to get in touch with the contractors
- Publish the freight with the green button.
- The published offer can be found in the Added tab of the Freights module.
Send an order automatically
It is available to all users of Trans for Forwarders and CargoON.
Enabling this option triggers a process which ensures that as soon as the freight is accepted, your contractor will immediately receive the order on the Platform. You do not have to manually enter the terms and conditions in the order, they will be completed automatically.
You can turn on these improvements in two places:
- In the Orders module
- click the Settings button
- select Freights from the list of settings
- the Automatic order sending option is disabled, the slider is in grey
- to enable it, simply move the slider, the green colour means that Automatic order sending has been enabled and is active for all users' accounts in your company
If this option is enabled and you do not want the order to be sent automatically once the freight has been accepted by the contractor, uncheck this option on the freight publication form.
- In your account settings
- On the Platform, click on the avatar icon with a photo or initials
- select Settings from the list
- follow the steps as mentioned above, select Freights from the list of settings and, by moving the slider to the green colour, turn on the Automatic order sending option