Carrier activity report
Who can use this function?
Function available to CargoON and Trans for Forwarders users who have purchased the complementary product: Business Intelligence Reports.
Reports are visible to users selected by the company ordering access.
Learn more about BI reports.
The report presents the distribution of loads among individual carriers that execute your transport orders. It also shows the activity of these carriers in a given period and on a specific route.
The Carrier activity report data allows you to:
- identify the most and least attractive destinations for carriers,
- see how your employees perform in terms of negotiations, publications and transactions with carriers,
- quickly review the history of cooperation with carriers,
- track the cooperation with contractors in detail - how many of them your company works with on a given route and on which directions it works with the selected carrier.
Navigate through the Carrier activity report
Go to the BI Reports module and select the Carrier activity tab.
The report consists of 4 main sections:
- KPIs - key performance indicators:
- number of all carriers,
- number of published freights,
- number of freights that received a price offer,
- number of accepted freights,
- number of freights without acceptance,
- transport costs.
- List of carriers - a list of all the carriers your company has approached with freight offers.
- Carrier's profile - a section where you can see details of your cooperation with the carrier.
- Carriers on the route chart - a chart showing how many carriers we work with on a given route.
Set the range of analysed data
Above the bar with KPIs, you can find information about the range of analyzed data.
You can specify it using the filters located on the right side of the report.
The filters allow you to set the following:
- range of displayed data (Unloading date, Publication date),
- trend comparison settings (Compare by): monthly, annual, custom setting,
- type of publication (Publication type): on the exchange (Exchange), on the private exchange (Private, Corporate), to selected/groups (Company, Groups, Direct), SmartMatch,
- employee(s) who published freights (Employee),
- directions(Country directions),
- loading location of the freights addressed to the carriers (Loading place),
- unloading location of the freights addressed to carriers (Unloading place),
- size of vehicle (Vehicle size),
- type of vehicle (Vehicle type),
- type of freight (Freight type),
- currency (Currency),
- freight number (Freight number),
- external ID (External ID)
The report's top section displays the total value for your entire company.
Each KPI is accompanied by a number, a percentage view of the upward or downward trend, and a chart illustrating the value's performance over a specific period.
Hover your mouse cursor over the KPI to see an additional hint:
- nn a numerical or percentage value - what the selected value refers to
- on the chart - data for the selected value along with the month to which it applies.
- Number of all carriers - total number of carriers that started negotiating with your company.
- Freights published - number of all freights published to carriers.
- Negotiations - total number of price offers received from carriers.
- Accepted freights - total number of transactions concluded with carriers on the Platform.
- Not accepted - total number of published freights for which no transaction was made on the Platform.
- Money paid - total amount of transport costs paid to carriers when concluding a transaction on the Platform. The calculation of costs is based on the date of unloading the freight. Exchange rates are converted according to the date of unloading the freight.
List of carriers
This is a tabular representation of the list of carriers to which freight offers were sent. It is sorted in descending order, so at the very top you will find the carriers with the greatest number of price offers.
In addition to the carrier's name, the table shows the number of offers made and freights accepted. Clicking on the name of the selected carrier directly affects the display of the next part of the Carrier's Profile report.
Click on the carrier's name to view the history of your cooperation.
The data in this section depends on your selection in the List of carriers section.
Before you select a carrier, information about the first one in the list is displayed.
The carrier's profile includes:
- Carrier name
- Negotiations - number of price offers received from this carrier along with the indicated trend (decreasing - downward arrow, increasing - upward arrow) - comparison with the period set in the filters.
- Accepted freights - number of accepted freights with this carrier along with the indicated trend (decreasing - downward arrow, increasing - upward arrow) - comparison with the period set in the filters.
- Money Paid - total amount of transport costs paid to the carrier during the transaction along with the indicated trend (decreasing - downward arrow, increasing - upward arrow) - comparison with the period set in the filters. Conversion to EUR/PLN after the date of unloading.
- Average price per freight - average price per freight along with the indicated trend (decreasing - downward arrow, increasing - upward arrow) - comparison with the period set in the filters. Conversion to EUR/PLN after the date of unloading.
- A list of employees who have worked with this carrier. Next to the names you can see a chart with the number of freights. Accepted freights are marked in dark blue, unaccepted freights in light blue.
- Publication type - where the offers were published. Accepted freights are marked in dark blue, unaccepted freights in light blue.
- Pie chart showing the percentage of negotiations completed with freight acceptance.
- List of directions in which you cooperate with this carrier.
Carriers on the route chart
The chart shows the number of carriers your company works with on specific directions.
On the left-hand side we mark the direction (e.g. PL-PL), on the light blue graph we show the number of carriers that negotiated freight offers in this direction. The dark blue chart presents the number of freights that resulted in a transaction.
The data is sorted in descending order.
Click on the list icon to view detailed information.
This view allows you to choose to view the data from a freight or carrier perspective.
To return to the previous view, click on the 4-square icon.
- "i" iconHover the mouse cursor over the icon to see details of the data range.
- Data export
In the top right-hand corner of the report, you can find the Export data button.
You can export the data from a specific section of the report. Simply select it, choose the format and click Download.
Once you click the Download button, the automatic download of the file will begin.