Management of sent freights
Types of offers in Sent freights
You share the Freights module with other employees from your company. All the offers published by the company:
- to the Exchange
- to group of carriers
- with the use of the SmartMatch algorithm
are placed in the Sent tab with the status: Waiting for offers.
The list of Sent freights will also include created freights that have not been published yet. They are in the Draft status.
My freight offers
In the top right-hand corner of the Freights module you can publish a freight by selecting Add freight. Read Adding a freight offer to learn how to complete the form step by step.
To display only your freight offers, filter the list using the Show only my freights checkbox.
Managing published freights
In the Sent tab you can:
- negotiate and monitor - in the offer details - the progress of ongoing negotiations for all company freights
- add or remove - from the list - the person responsible for a given freight by clicking the pencil icon, which will appear in the employee column next to his/her name
- perform - next to offers with appropriate statuses - operations such as: refreshing, copying, editing, publishing, deleting and archiving offers
Filtering and sorting offers
In the Sent tab you can use the search engine and advanced filters that will allow you to quickly find a specific offer.
It is possible to sort columns, simply hover the mouse over one of them until a hand icon appears on it.
Negotiating published offers
By clicking on the appropriate item from the list in the Sent tab and then going to the window with the details of a given offer in the Carriers' offers tab, you can:
- Negotiate rates with carriers. For this purpose, in the rate field, change the amount proposed by the carrier and then click Send.
- Accept the carrier's offer by clicking Accept.
- Reject the carrier's offer by clicking Reject.
- Close negotiations with a given shipper by clicking Finish negotiations.