Subscription to Trans.eu Platform
Regulations of the Trans.eu Platform
Logging into the account
Trans.eu Platform notifications and sounds
Change of the Platform language
How to get access to TFC/TFF and CargoON
Übersicht der Module für Spediteure
Overview of modules for Carriers
Contact groups on Messenger
(CargoOn) Negotiations and acceptance of offers in the Messenger by the Shipper
Negotiations and acceptance of offers in the Messenger by the Carrier
Information in the chat window that the caller is on the debt exchange
Operations with received freights
Management of sent freights
The freight archive
Payment term for freight
Import of freights from a CSV file
Bulk actions on freights
How to add a freight offer?
Deleting freight offers
Searching for offers on the Freight exchange
Filtering load offers
Searching for freight offers
Warnings before entering into cooperation
Offers received from a private exchange
Private exchange for CargoON
Add a vehicle offer
Deleting a vehicle offer
Search for vehicle offers
Calculation of route costs
Adding a contact person in the vehicle offer
Additional functions of the Vehicle Exchange
(TFC) Carrier Monitoring
(TFF) Forwarder Monitoring
(CargoON) Shipper Monitoring
Possibility to manually mark the execution of an operation at a route point
Dock management in the warehouse
Booking and time slot management
Received bookings and time slots
Storekeeper and security guard roles in the booking process
Booking manual for the Storekeeper
Booking manual for the Security Guard
Sharing a time slot with a user from outside the Platform
Functions of the Contractors module
Adding a company to contractors
Creating groups of contractors
Possibility of suspending cooperation with a contractor
Edit a fixed route
Fixed route price/rate settings
Price a new fixed route as a carrier
Reject a fixed route offer
(TFC) Fixed routes for the Carrier
Ratings and References
Functions of the Ratings and References module
FAQ about ratings
List of ratings in the exchange offer line
History of vehicle routes and monitoring tasks
Adding a fleet and integration with telematics
Access data in telematics systems
Fleet module settings
Publishing a vehicle from the Fleet module
Reports - general information
Type & activity report
Carrier activity report
(TFC) Carrier TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
(TFF) Forwarder TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
(CargoOn) TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
Let's talk about Trans
Installation and download of the Loads2GO! application
Searching for load offers in Loads2GO!
Searching for vehicle offers in Loads2GO!
Filtering freight offers in Loads2GO!
(TFC - Carrier) Negotiation and acceptance of the offer in Loads2Go!
(CargoOn) Negotiation and acceptance of the offer in Loads2Go!
Add a freight offer in Loads2GO!
Add a vehicle offer in Loads2GO!
My vehicle offers in Loads2GO!
Messenger in Loads2GO!
Notifications in Loads2Go!
Editing the profile in Loads2Go!
Mobile application TransTask
How to download TransTask application?
Key functions of the application
How does Carrier monitoring using the TransTask Application work?
Adding a fleet with TransTask application
Updated 6 months ago by Anna
When you can add a rating on the Platform
- Evaluation can be made after the date of unloading of a given order.
- Each transaction concluded on the Trans.eu Platform and each accepted freight is subject to evaluation. Thanks to this, information about the quality of cooperation between companies is always up-to-date and reliable.
- Ratings can be submitted with the use of stars on a five-point scale, where 1 is a poor rating and 5 is a very good one
How to add a rating on the Platform
- Choose the "Ratings and references" module from the left-hand side menu and go to the "Pending ratings"
- Select the role in which you will evaluate a given order: As an orderer / As a contractor
- Next to the rating you can see the remaining time for the transaction to be rated
- Select the transaction you want to evaluate from the list
Adding ratings as an Orderer
- As an Orderer, you have 30 days to submit a rating
- If you evaluate your contractor and do not give him the highest rating, you can use the predefined prompts to indicate an area in which something went wrong: delivery of documents, communication, care of goods. compliance with arrangements, timeliness of transport. You also have the possibility of adding a comment.
Once a rating is given, it cannot be changed.
- Once saved, the rating will be visible in the offer details window, in the bottom left-hand corner there will appear the message: "Rating issued" with the Back option, being active for 8 seconds. The status of the rating will change on the list of pending ratings.
Adding ratings as a Contactor
- As a Contractor, you have 120 days from the date of unloading to submit a rating.
- If you evaluate your contractor with less than 4 stars in the star-rating system, you must indicate the reason (using the prompts) or enter a comment to activate the Save option. If the rating is equal to or higher than 4, it is not necessary to do so.
- When evaluating an order, you can indicate the payment status: paid on time, paid late, not paid.
- You have 120 days from the date of unloading to evaluate the payment status.
If you want to learn more about Payment statuses - go to this article
Evaluation in the Orders module
- Select the Orders module from the left-hand side menu
- In the Sent tab, find the order you want to evaluate
- In a new window, there will appear the order with the option to add a rating along with the time remaining for evaluation.
Evaluation of the contractor upon delivery of the service increases the security of transactions concluded on the Load and vehicle exchange.