Freights list report
Who can use this function?
Function available to CargoON and Trans for Forwarders users who purchased the complementary product: Business Intelligence reports.
Reports are visible to selected users specified by the company that receives access.
Learn more about the product: BI reports
The report contains a complete list of freights published and negotiated on the Platform, along with the most relevant information on freight details from the perspective of settlement.
Based on the data from the report you:
- can see a summary of completed freight shipments and carriers in one place
- can analyze the freights that did not result in a transaction and increase transactionality in the future
- control the freight price per ton/pallet
- get to know the km rates of the carriers
- create your own reports based on your freight data
- can view a list of freights together with the stops along the route.
Navigation in the Freights list report
The Freights list report can be found in the BI reports module. Go to the module and select the Freights list tab:
The report consists of:
- Summary - tiles and charts at the top of the report showing the total values
- Lists of freights in the table
- Data filtering
The summary includes the Published freights tile, External ID, Pallets chart, Price type chart and Freight status chart. The values presented in the panel are subject to filtering and show the aggregated information from the list of freights located below the panel, in the second part of the report.
The main tile presents the total number of published unique freights covered by the report.
The next tile contains three charts: the first one - Pallets, the next one - Price type and the last one - Freights status.
- Pallets chart - it shows the total number of:
- pallets for exchange - exchangeable bar,
- pallets not marked as exchangeable - non-exchangeable bar,
- other types of loads indicated - other type of load bar.
- Price type chart - it indicates the type of freight settlement.
- Freight status chart - shows the number of freights divided into individual freight statuses. The statuses refer to the stage of the process they are in on the Trans.eu Platform:
- Accepted: corresponds to the conclusion of a transaction by two parties. The freight has an acceptance price assigned to it, as well as the carrier that executes the transport.
- In progress: indicates that a freight is currently being negotiated. The status of such a freight changes to one of the remaining ones after the right time or after the performed activity.
Freight with the In progress status does not have an assigned acceptance price and the carrier that executes the transport.
- Closed: freights with this status were published and eventually did not result in a transaction with a carrier.
List of freights
Description of components:
The Freights list report contains 2 types of lists:
- Main - view of a single freight.
- Details - view divided into loading and unloading places.
Information in the freights list is presented in the form of a table. Depending on the type of view you choose, there may appear some differences in the table. The individual columns show the following:
- Freight number: a unique freight reference number. It allows the user to identify the freight on the Platform in the Freights module.
- External ID: external freight number.
- Employee: a person who publishes the freight on the ordering company's side (i.e. recipient of the report / customer of the reports)
- Freight status: status of the freight - one of the four listed above
- Accepted price: transaction price
- Accepted currency: currency of the concluded transaction.
- Selected carrier: a chosen carrier
- Vehicle type: body types - there can be more than one
- Order number: a unique order number. Information that each accepted freight has its own unique order number, which is generated automatically.
- Number of stops - information on the number of stops along the route: unloading/loading.
- Loading place - place of loading.
- Loading date - date of loading.
- Unloading place - place of unloading.
- Unloading date - date of unloading.
- Load: load name
- Loading details: details provided in the load details while filling in the freight form.
- Price type - type of freight settlement (column available in the Details view)
- Kilometers: calculated kilometres between each spot (column available in the Details view)
- Price/ ton: accepted freight price / ton (column available in the Details view)
- Price/ pallet: accepted freight price / pallet (column available in the Details view)
- Price/ km: freight acceptance price / km (column available in the Details view)
- Operation: indicates whether loading or unloading is taking place at the location. (column available in the Details view)
Data can be filtered in several ways:
- By clicking on the respective place on the Pallets chart
- By clicking on the respective place on the Price type chart.
- By clicking on the respective place on the Freights status chart.
- By selecting the type of view and sorting from the drop-down lists under Summary:
- View - view for one freight (Main) or (Details).
- Sort by - sort by place/date of loading/unloading, freight status, employees.
- Sort order - sort data in ascending or descending order
- By setting the relevant filters in the filtering menu.
Click on the filter symbol in the right-hand column to open the settings for the Freights list report filters.
In the filtering settings you can:
- select the date based on which the data should be filtered - date of unloading or publication (Choose calendar),
- set the date range for unloading (Unloading date)
- select an employee (Employee),
- select a freight status (Freight status)
- select a place of loading (Loading Place),
- select a place of unloading (Unloading Place),
- select filtering by type of freight (Freight type),
- enter a freight number (Freight number),
- enter an external freight number (External ID).
- enter an order number (Order number)
Description of components:
The filters found above the list of freights allow you to define the range of data you need:
- Reference number
- Unloading from
- Unloading to:
- Freight status
- Order number
- Type of load
The report data can be exported to external files (Excel or CSV).
To do this, click the Export Data button.
Select the part of the report you want, choose the format and click Download.
Did you know that..