Negotiations and acceptance of offers in the Messenger by the Carrier
Concluding transactions on the platform is very important as it allows both parties to rate their contractor. Positive ratings build a competitive advantage and an image of a reliable company. In this article you will learn how to quickly make transactions through the Messenger and save time.
In order to send a rate proposal, negotiate or accept an offer in the Messenger:
- in the offers table, on the loads exchange, click the 'cloud' icon next to the offer you are interested in
- click the green 'Accept offer' button
- enter an amount for which you can provide a transportation service and click 'Send offer'
- each time after sending a price offer, the time of its validity is measured by the blue line. The offer you placed is valid for 15 minutes.
- the offer is accepted
- the offer is withdrawn
- the offer is rejected
- you receive a system message that your offer has not been answered
After sending the price proposal, it's time for a response from the shipper. You will be informed about his decision by a notification or in a conversation window, where a proper message will be displayed.
When the shipper receives your offer, he can do the following:
- start negotiations
This is when you can accept the shippers proposals by clicking 'Accept' or keep negotiating. In order to do this:
- click on the window with the price proposed by the shipper
- remove the specified value
- enter your price proposal
- click 'Negotiate'
- accept the offer placed by you
Negotiations which eventually led to acceptance of the transaction can be very long, thus, you can go back through their entire history at any time. To do so:
- Click the green marker confirming acceptance of the transaction
- reject your offer
- leave your offer unanswered
After submitting your offer, you can also withdraw it at any time. For this purpose:
- To withdraw the offer, click 'Withdraw offer'
The FREIGHTS module:
- is shared with other employees from your company;
- is a place where all rate proposals submitted by you and your colleagues, as well as ongoing negotiations, are recorded.
Due to full transparency in this area, other persons in the company who have blocked the possibility to conduct negotiations, in the FREIGHTS module, in the window with details, will display information about who from their company is currently negotiating a given offer.