Contact groups on Messenger
Negotiations and acceptance of offers in the Messenger by the Shipper
Negotiations and acceptance of offers in the Messenger by the Carrier
Sorting contact list in the Messneger
The method of opening chat windows in the messenger
Set the status on the messenger
Information in the chat window that the caller is on the debt exchange
Messenger chat bar
(TFC) Carrier's Freights
(TFF) Forwarder's received freights
(TFF) Forwarder's Sent freights
(TFS) Shipper's Freights
Assign the freight to yourself or another employee
Payment term for freight
Import of freights from a CSV file
How to confirm the validity of the offer on the Platform
Edition of the route in the preview of the offer
Automatic refreshing of offers on the Loads Exchange
Load offers from the Exchange visible on the Maps
Better results of filtering offers on the load exchange
Search for loads and vehicles by short postal codes
Possibility of excluding loading or unloading places
Warnings before entering into a partnership
Filtering load exchange - new possibilities
Adding vehicles offer
Submitting a vehicle offer for many unloading places
New filters available after clicking on "MORE FILTERS"
(TFC) Carrier Monitoring
(TFF) Forwarder Monitoring
(TFS) Shipper Monitoring
Possibility to manually mark the execution of an operation at a route point
(TFS) Fixed routes for the Shipper
(TFC) Fixed routes for the Carrier
(TFF) Fixed routes for the Forwarder as the Shipper
(TFF) Fixed routes for the Freight Forwarder as the Carrier
Contractors module - a lot of possibilities
Adding company to contractors
Creating groups of contractors
Possibility of suspending cooperation with a contractor
Ratings and References
(TFC) Carrier Ratings
(TFF) Forwarder Ratings
(TFS) Shipper Ratings
List of ratings in the exchange offer line
Changes to the ratings and references module
(TFC) Carrier TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
(TFF) Forwarder TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
(TFS) Shipper TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
Let's talk about Trans
Searching for freight offers in Loads2GO!
Searching for vehicle offers in Loads2GO!
Filtering freight offers in Loads2Go!
(TFC - Carrier) Negotiation and acceptance of the offer in Loads2Go!
(TFS - Shipper) Negotiation and acceptance of the offer in Loads2Go!
Adding a freight offer in Loads2GO!
Adding a vehicle offer in Loads2GO!
My vehicle offers in Loads2Go!
Messenger in Loads2GO!
Notifications in Loads2Go!
Editing the profile in Loads2Go!
Mobile Aplication TransTask
Messenger in Loads2GO!
Updated 5 days ago by Agata
You can efficiently communicate about offers with your contractor or exchange information with contractors from your list in the messenger.
Communicator is integrated with TransMessenger application, that needs be downloaded and installed on your mobile device upfront.
TransMessenger download and installation
- Find TransMessenger in Google Play Store or click here
- Click Install
- Google Play will install the application
- Open the app
- Log in using your Trans ID number and password
How to start a conversation with a contractor?
- You will see a conversation icon next to the detailed information about each offer - click to start a conversation.
- You will be taken to TransMessenger application.
- Start a conversation with a contractor by entering a query in the selected field
All conversations via the TransMessenger application will be visible on the Platform.
- If you receive a response from your contractor while you have change the tab to another, we will send you a notification.
- Click on the chat icon in the main menu to go to TransMessenger and continue the conversation.
- Each conducted conversation is available in the first tab of the application. Click on one of them to start a conversation.
- If the conversation is referring to an offer, you will see it's context.
- You will find messages grouped by context in the middle tab.
- The number in the cloud tells us how many responses to the published offer appeared. Click here for details.
- The third tab is the list of your contacts. Click on one of them to start a conversation.