(CargoOn) Negotiations and acceptance of offers in the Messenger by the Shipper
Concluding transactions on the platform is very important as it allows both parties to rate their contractor. Positive ratings build a competitive advantage and an image of a reliable company. In this article you will learn how to quickly make transactions through the Messenger and save time.
Regardless of whether you decide to publish freight with a price or choose the bid option, in the Messenger you can expect offers in the form of a message sent by carriers, who will:
- place an offer with a rate proposal
- start negotiating freight published with a price
- accept the amount proposed by you
As an ordering party, using the Messenger, in the conversation window, you can:
- accept an offer
Negotiations which eventually led to acceptance of the transaction can be very long, thus, you can go back through their entire history at any time. To do so:
- Click the green marker confirming acceptance of the transaction
- reject an offer
As a shipper, when a carrier initiates a conversation about a particular offer, in the window of a conversation about a given offer, you can take the initiative and propose a freight price, which may be accepted or rejected by the carrier.
- Each placed offer is valid for 15 minutes - the blue line measures the time.
- the offer is accepted
- the offer is withdrawn
- the offer is rejected
- you receive a system message that your offer has not been answered
At any time you can also withdraw your offer. In order to do so:
- Click 'Withdraw offer'
The FREIGHTS module:
- is shared by you with other employees from your company;
- is a place where the entire history of freight offers published by you and your colleagues is recorded;
- from this place you can follow price offers submitted by carriers or progress of the ongoing negotiations - including those in the Messenger.
For the full transparency in this area (even though the load was published by you and the responsibility for its sale lies with you), the decision about rejecting a given carrier's offer or withdrawal of an offer - in the details drawer - can be made by every employee of the company.