Subscription to Trans.eu Platform
Regulations of the Trans.eu Platform
Logging into the account
Trans.eu Platform notifications and sounds
Change of the Platform language
How to get access to TFC/TFF and CargoON
Overview of modules for Forwarders
Overview of modules for Carriers
Report a suggestion or problem form
Overview of modules for Shippers
Contact groups on Messenger
Negotiation and acceptance of offers in the messenger - forwarders (TFF) and CargoON
Negotiations and acceptance of offers in the Messenger by the Carrier
Information in the chat window that the caller is on the debt exchange
Management of sent freights
The freight archive
Payment term for a freight
Import of freights from a CSV file
Forms of freight settlement
Bulk actions on freights
Add a freight offer
Delete freight offers
Searching for offers on the Freight exchange
Filter load offers
Search for freight offers on the map
Alerts before entering into cooperation
Pop-up menu in the exchange offer table
Offers received from a private exchange
Private freight exchange for forwarders
Invitations to Private Exchange with a CSV file
Operations at customs clearance points
Add a vehicle offer
Deleting a vehicle offer
Search for vehicle offers
Calculation of route costs
Adding a contact person in the vehicle offer
Additional functions of the Vehicle Exchange
Create a new order
Handling orders as an orderer
Handling orders as a contractor
Archive of orders
(TFC) Carrier Monitoring
(TFF) Forwarder Monitoring
(CargoON) Shipper Monitoring
Possibility to manually mark the execution of an operation at a route point
Dock management in the warehouse
Booking and time slot management
Received bookings and time slots
Employee roles in the Schedules and Bookings modules
Booking manual for the Storekeeper
Booking manual for the Security Guard
Sharing a time slot with a user from outside the Platform
Improvements to the Dock Scheduler module
Handling attachments in bookings and time slots by the shipper
Providing weights during booking
Invite a company to cooperation
Functions of the Contractors module
Adding a company to contractors
Creating groups of contractors
Possibility of suspending cooperation with a contractor
Functions of the Fixed route modules
Send a fixed route offer to carriers
Edit a fixed route
Fixed route price/rate settings
Price a new fixed route as a carrier
Acceptance of fixed route offer by carrier
Reject a fixed route offer
Fixed routes with shippers
Assign a responsible person to a fixed route
Search, filter and archive fixed routes
Publication of freight offer to a fixed route
Changes in the fixed routes with carriers module
Ratings and References
Functions of the Ratings and References module
FAQ about ratings
List of ratings in the exchange offer line
History of vehicle routes and monitoring tasks
Adding a fleet and integration with telematics
Access data in telematics systems
Fleet module settings
Publishing a vehicle from the Fleet module
Reports - general information
Freights list report
Type & activity report
On Time In Full (OTIF) report
Carrier activity report
Savings Management report
Freights Overview report
(TFC) Carrier TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
(TFF) Forwarder TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
(CargoOn) TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
Installation and download of the Loads2GO! application
Searching for load offers in Loads2GO!
Searching for vehicle offers in Loads2GO!
Filtering freight offers in Loads2GO!
(TFC - Carrier) Negotiation and acceptance of the offer in Loads2Go!
(CargoOn) Negotiation and acceptance of the offer in Loads2Go!
Add a vehicle offer in Loads2GO!
My vehicle offers in Loads2GO!
Messenger in Loads2GO!
Notifications in Loads2Go!
Edit your profile in Loads2GO!
Mobile application TransTask
How to download TransTask application?
Key functions of the application
Adding a fleet with TransTask application
Functions of the Ratings and References module
Updated 4 months ago by Jakub
Who can use this function?
Function available to all users of the Trans.eu Platform and CargoON.
From this article you will learn:
- how the rating system on the new Platform works
- what is the most important information for the Orderer
- what is the most important information for the Contractor
Evaluation of the contractor upon delivery of the service increases the security of transactions concluded on the Load and Vehicle exchange.
How the rating system works on the new Platform
- Each transaction concluded on the Trans.eu Platform and each accepted freight is subject to evaluation. Owing to this, information about the quality of cooperation between companies will always be up-to-date and reliable.
- Ratings can be submitted with the use of stars on a five-point scale, where 1 is a poor rating and 5 is a very good one.
- Evaluation can be made after the unloading date of a given order.
Key information for the Orderer
- As an Orderer, you have 30 days to issue a rating.
- If you evaluate your contractor and do not give him the highest rating, you can use the predefined prompts to indicate an area in which something went wrong: delivery of documents, communication, care of goods. compliance with arrangements, timeliness of transport. You also have the possibility of adding a comment.
Once a rating is given, it cannot be changed.
- Once saved, the rating will be visible in the offer details window, in the bottom left-hand corner there will appear the message: "Rating issued" with the Back option, being active for 8 seconds. The status of the rating will change on the list of pending ratings.
Key information for the Contractor
- As a Contractor, you have 120 days from the date of unloading to submit a rating.
- If you evaluate your contractor with less than 4 stars in the star-rating system, you must indicate the reason (using the prompts) or enter a comment to activate the Save option. If the rating is equal to or higher than 4, it is not necessary to do so.
- When evaluating an order, you can indicate the payment status: paid on time, paid late, not paid.