Subscription to Trans.eu Platform
Regulations of the Trans.eu Platform
Logging into the account
Trans.eu Platform notifications and sounds
Change of the Platform language
Overview of modules for Forwarders
Overview of modules for Carriers
Contact groups on Messenger
(CargoOn) Negotiations and acceptance of offers in the Messenger by the Shipper
Negotiations and acceptance of offers in the Messenger by the Carrier
Information in the chat window that the caller is on the debt exchange
Operations with received freights
Management of sent freights
The freight archive
Payment term for freight
Import of freights from a CSV file
How to add a freight offer?
Deleting freight offers
Searching for freight offers
Warnings before entering into cooperation
Offers received from a private exchange
Private exchange for CargoON
Adding a vehicle offer
Deleting a vehicle offer
Searching for vehicle offers
Calculation of route costs
Adding a contact person in the vehicle offer
(TFC) Carrier Monitoring
(TFF) Forwarder Monitoring
(CargoON) Shipper Monitoring
Possibility to manually mark the execution of an operation at a route point
Dock Scheduler for Shippers
Dock Scheduler for Carriers
Storekeeper and security guard roles in the booking process
Booking manual for the Storekeeper
Booking manual for the Security Guard
Sharing a time slot with a user from outside the Platform
Functions of the Contractors module
Adding company to contractors
Creating groups of contractors
Possibility of suspending cooperation with a contractor
Ratings and References
Functions of the Ratings and References module
FAQ about ratings
List of ratings in the exchange offer line
History of vehicle routes and monitoring tasks
Adding a fleet and integration with telematics
Access data in telematics systems
Fleet module settings
Publishing a vehicle from the Fleet module
Reports - general information
Type & activity report
Carrier activity report
(TFC) Carrier TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
(TFF) Forwarder TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
(CargoOn) TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
Let's talk about Trans
Installation and download of the application Loads2Go!
Searching for load offers in Loads2GO!
Searching for vehicle offers in Loads2GO!
Filtering freight offers in Loads2Go!
(TFC - Carrier) Negotiation and acceptance of the offer in Loads2Go!
(CargoOn) Negotiation and acceptance of the offer in Loads2Go!
Adding a freight offer in Loads2GO!
Adding a vehicle offer in Loads2GO!
My vehicle offers in Loads2Go!
Messenger in Loads2GO!
Notifications in Loads2Go!
Editing the profile in Loads2Go!
Mobile application TransTask
How to download TransTask application?
Key functions of the application
How does Carrier monitoring using the TransTask Application work?
Adding a fleet with TransTask application
Functions of the Ratings and References module
Updated 2 months ago by Anna
Evaluation of the contractor upon delivery of the service increases the security of transactions concluded on the Load and vehicle exchange.
How the rating system works on the new Platform
- Each transaction concluded on the Trans.eu Platform and each accepted freight is subject to evaluation. Owing to this, information about the quality of cooperation between companies will always be up-to-date and reliable.
- Ratings can be submitted with the use of stars on a five-point scale, where 1 is a poor rating and 5 is a very good one.
- Evaluation can be made after the unloading date of a given order.
Key information for the Orderer
- As an Orderer, you have 30 days to issue a rating.
- If you evaluate your contractor and do not give him the highest rating, you can use the predefined prompts to indicate an area in which something went wrong: delivery of documents, communication, care of goods. compliance with arrangements, timeliness of transport. You also have the possibility of adding a comment.
Once a rating is given, it cannot be changed.
- Once saved, the rating will be visible in the offer details window, in the bottom left-hand corner there will appear the message: "Rating issued" with the Back option, being active for 8 seconds. The status of the rating will change on the list of pending ratings.
Key information for the Contractor
- As a Contractor, you have 120 days from the date of unloading to submit a rating.
- If you evaluate your contractor with less than 4 stars in the star-rating system, you must indicate the reason (using the prompts) or enter a comment to activate the Save option. If the rating is equal to or higher than 4, it is not necessary to do so.
- When evaluating an order, you can indicate the payment status: paid on time, paid late, not paid.
- You have 120 days from the date of unloading to evaluate the payment status.
If you want to learn more about Payment statuses - go to this article.