Subscription to Trans.eu Platform
Regulations of the Trans.eu Platform
Logging into the account
Trans.eu Platform notifications and sounds
Change of the Platform language
How to get access to TFC/TFF and CargoON
Overview of modules for Forwarders
Overview of modules for Carriers
Contact groups on Messenger
(CargoOn) Negotiations and acceptance of offers in the Messenger by the Shipper
Negotiations and acceptance of offers in the Messenger by the Carrier
Information in the chat window that the caller is on the debt exchange
Operations with received freights
Management of sent freights
The freight archive
Payment term for freight
Import of freights from a CSV file
Bulk actions on freights
Add a freight offer
Delete freight offers
Searching for offers on the Freight exchange
Filtering load offers
Search for freight offers on the map
Warnings before entering into cooperation
Pop-up menu in the exchange offer table
Offers received from a private exchange
Private exchange for CargoON
Add a vehicle offer
Deleting a vehicle offer
Search for vehicle offers
Calculation of route costs
Adding a contact person in the vehicle offer
Additional functions of the Vehicle Exchange
(TFC) Carrier Monitoring
(TFF) Forwarder Monitoring
(CargoON) Shipper Monitoring
Possibility to manually mark the execution of an operation at a route point
Dock management in the warehouse
Booking and time slot management
Received bookings and time slots
Storekeeper and security guard roles in the booking process
Booking manual for the Storekeeper
Booking manual for the Security Guard
Sharing a time slot with a user from outside the Platform
Invite a company to cooperation
Functions of the Contractors module
Adding a company to contractors
Creating groups of contractors
Possibility of suspending cooperation with a contractor
Functions of the Fixed route modules
Send a fixed route offer to carriers
Edit a fixed route
Fixed route price/rate settings
Price a new fixed route as a carrier
Acceptance of fixed route offer by carrier
Reject a fixed route offer
(TFC) Fixed routes for the Carrier
Assign a responsible person to a fixed route
Search, filter and archive fixed routes
Ratings and References
Functions of the Ratings and References module
FAQ about ratings
List of ratings in the exchange offer line
History of vehicle routes and monitoring tasks
Adding a fleet and integration with telematics
Access data in telematics systems
Fleet module settings
Publishing a vehicle from the Fleet module
Reports - general information
Type & activity report
Carrier activity report
(TFC) Carrier TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
(TFF) Forwarder TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
(CargoOn) TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
Let's talk about Trans
Installation and download of the Loads2GO! application
Searching for load offers in Loads2GO!
Searching for vehicle offers in Loads2GO!
Filtering freight offers in Loads2GO!
(TFC - Carrier) Negotiation and acceptance of the offer in Loads2Go!
(CargoOn) Negotiation and acceptance of the offer in Loads2Go!
Add a freight offer in Loads2GO!
Add a vehicle offer in Loads2GO!
My vehicle offers in Loads2GO!
Messenger in Loads2GO!
Notifications in Loads2Go!
Editing the profile in Loads2Go!
Mobile application TransTask
How to download TransTask application?
Key functions of the application
How does Carrier monitoring using the TransTask Application work?
Adding a fleet with TransTask application
You are here All categories > Vehicle exchange > Add a vehicle offer
Add a vehicle offer
Updated 8 hours ago by Anna
Who can use this function?
Function available to forwarders (TFF - Trans for Forwarders) and carriers (TFC - Trans for Carriers).
Add an available vehicle from your fleet to the Vehicle exchange and increase your chances of finding a load quickly. Freight forwarders and shippers will contact you if your vehicle offer matches their demand.
From this article you will learn how to:
- add an available vehicle step by step
- publish vehicle offers for multiple unloading places
- refresh the current offer
Add an available vehicle
- You can add an available vehicle in several ways:
- Click the Add freight button and select Add vehicle from the drop-down list.
- Go to My vehicle offers module and click the Add vehicle offer option
- Go to the Fleet tab. From the list, select the vehicle you wish to publish on the exchange and click on it. Then, in the vehicle drawer, click on More. Select Add vehicle offer from the expanded list
- When you add a vehicle using one of the three methods, complete its parameters.
- Add an area of accessibility by entering the location manually or by marking it directly on the map.
- Select the chosen area and save the settings.
- Specify the dates of vehicle availability, provide a rate per km and then Add vehicle offer to the exchange.
The vehicle offers added by you are published directly on the Vehicle exchange.
- There are two tabs available on the platform in the My vehicle offers module:
- My offers, where you can find the offers published on the exchange at a given time.
- Archive with a detailed history of the vehicles published by your company.
Add a vehicle offer for several unloading places
On the Trans.eu Platform you can now publish vehicle offers for multiple unloading places. There are two new options added for this in the vehicle adding form. As a result, you no longer have to copy offers when going to use multiple locations.
- By using the map, you can mark your unloading places:
- Whole countries
- Large administrative areas, e.g. provinces
- Specific postal codes
To do this, use + and - buttons on the map.
- You can add and modify unloading places manually. Use the ADD LOCALIZATION button and enter additional places.