Subscription to Trans.eu Platform
Regulations of the Trans.eu Platform
Logging into the account
Trans.eu Platform notifications and sounds
Change of the Platform language
How to get access to TFC/TFF and CargoON
Overview of modules for Forwarders
Overview of modules for Carriers
Contact groups on Messenger
(CargoOn) Negotiations and acceptance of offers in the Messenger by the Shipper
Negotiations and acceptance of offers in the Messenger by the Carrier
Information in the chat window that the caller is on the debt exchange
Operations with received freights
Management of sent freights
The freight archive
Payment term for freight
Import of freights from a CSV file
Bulk actions on freights
Add a freight offer
Delete freight offers
Searching for offers on the Freight exchange
Filtering load offers
Search for freight offers on the map
Warnings before entering into cooperation
Pop-up menu in the exchange offer table
Offers received from a private exchange
Private exchange for CargoON
Add a vehicle offer
Deleting a vehicle offer
Search for vehicle offers
Calculation of route costs
Adding a contact person in the vehicle offer
Additional functions of the Vehicle Exchange
(TFC) Carrier Monitoring
(TFF) Forwarder Monitoring
(CargoON) Shipper Monitoring
Possibility to manually mark the execution of an operation at a route point
Dock management in the warehouse
Booking and time slot management
Received bookings and time slots
Storekeeper and security guard roles in the booking process
Booking manual for the Storekeeper
Booking manual for the Security Guard
Sharing a time slot with a user from outside the Platform
Invite a company to cooperation
Functions of the Contractors module
Adding a company to contractors
Creating groups of contractors
Possibility of suspending cooperation with a contractor
Functions of the Fixed route modules
Send a fixed route offer to carriers
Edit a fixed route
Fixed route price/rate settings
Price a new fixed route as a carrier
Acceptance of fixed route offer by carrier
Reject a fixed route offer
(TFC) Fixed routes for the Carrier
Assign a responsible person to a fixed route
Search, filter and archive fixed routes
Ratings and References
Functions of the Ratings and References module
FAQ about ratings
List of ratings in the exchange offer line
History of vehicle routes and monitoring tasks
Adding a fleet and integration with telematics
Access data in telematics systems
Fleet module settings
Publishing a vehicle from the Fleet module
Reports - general information
Type & activity report
Carrier activity report
(TFC) Carrier TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
(TFF) Forwarder TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
(CargoOn) TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
Let's talk about Trans
Installation and download of the Loads2GO! application
Searching for load offers in Loads2GO!
Searching for vehicle offers in Loads2GO!
Filtering freight offers in Loads2GO!
(TFC - Carrier) Negotiation and acceptance of the offer in Loads2Go!
(CargoOn) Negotiation and acceptance of the offer in Loads2Go!
Add a freight offer in Loads2GO!
Add a vehicle offer in Loads2GO!
My vehicle offers in Loads2GO!
Messenger in Loads2GO!
Notifications in Loads2Go!
Editing the profile in Loads2Go!
Mobile application TransTask
How to download TransTask application?
Key functions of the application
How does Carrier monitoring using the TransTask Application work?
Adding a fleet with TransTask application
You are here All categories > Loads exchange > Search for freight offers on the map
Search for freight offers on the map
Updated 1 day ago by Małgorzata
Who can use this function?
Function available to freight forwarders (TFF - Trans for Forwarders) and carriers (TFC - Trans for Carriers).
From this article you will learn how to:
- search for offers on the map
- search for a location by incomplete postal code
Search for offers on the map
The exchange also allows searching for offers on the map. Click the "teardrop" pointer next to the Loading or Unloading field.
- Upon clicking the pointer, there will appear a map on which you can select up to 10 areas. When done, Save your selection.
- Once saved, the data will appear in the Loading or Unloading field, depending on your selection. Click on the Search button - the list of offers will be displayed below.
- Additionally, you can specify the search method: lines or cross. Select the option of your interest and confirm with the Search button - the list of offers will be displayed below.
Search by incomplete postal codes
- Select Search loads from the menu on the left
- In the Loading field, enter a country code and the first digit of a postal code (or the first two to narrow your search) using one of the following methods:
- country code -> space -> incomplete postal code (e.g. PL 05 or PL 1),
- country code -> comma-> incomplete postal code (e.g. PL,05 or PL,1),
- country code -> hyphen -> incomplete postal code (e.g. PL-05 or PL-1),
- country code -> incomplete postal code (e.g. PL05 or PL1).
- From the list of suggested loading places, choose the one that interests you. Set other search parameters. Click Search.
The list will include load offers meeting the criteria you have set.