Subscription to Trans.eu Platform
Regulations of the Trans.eu Platform
Logging into the account
Trans.eu Platform notifications and sounds
Change of the Platform language
How to get access to TFC/TFF and CargoON
Overview of modules for Forwarders
Overview of modules for Carriers
Contact groups on Messenger
Negotiation and acceptance of offers in the messenger - forwarders (TFF) and CargoON
Negotiations and acceptance of offers in the Messenger by the Carrier
Information in the chat window that the caller is on the debt exchange
Operations with received freights
Management of sent freights
The freight archive
Payment term for a freight
Import of freights from a CSV file
Forms of freight settlement
Bulk actions on freights
Add a freight offer
Delete freight offers
Searching for offers on the Freight exchange
Filter load offers
Search for freight offers on the map
Alerts before entering into cooperation
Pop-up menu in the exchange offer table
Offers received from a private exchange
Private freight exchange for forwarders
Invitations to Private Exchange with a CSV file
Operations at customs clearance points
Add a vehicle offer
Deleting a vehicle offer
Search for vehicle offers
Calculation of route costs
Adding a contact person in the vehicle offer
Additional functions of the Vehicle Exchange
Create a new order
Handling orders as an orderer
Handling orders as a contractor
Archive of orders
(TFC) Carrier Monitoring
(TFF) Forwarder Monitoring
(CargoON) Shipper Monitoring
Possibility to manually mark the execution of an operation at a route point
Dock management in the warehouse
Booking and time slot management
Received bookings and time slots
Employee roles in the Schedules and Bookings modules
Booking manual for the Storekeeper
Booking manual for the Security Guard
Sharing a time slot with a user from outside the Platform
Improvements to the Dock Scheduler module
Providing weights during booking
Invite a company to cooperation
Functions of the Contractors module
Adding a company to contractors
Creating groups of contractors
Possibility of suspending cooperation with a contractor
Functions of the Fixed route modules
Send a fixed route offer to carriers
Edit a fixed route
Fixed route price/rate settings
Price a new fixed route as a carrier
Acceptance of fixed route offer by carrier
Reject a fixed route offer
Fixed routes with shippers
Assign a responsible person to a fixed route
Search, filter and archive fixed routes
Publication of freight offer to a fixed route
Changes in the fixed routes with carriers module
Ratings and References
Functions of the Ratings and References module
FAQ about ratings
List of ratings in the exchange offer line
History of vehicle routes and monitoring tasks
Adding a fleet and integration with telematics
Access data in telematics systems
Fleet module settings
Publishing a vehicle from the Fleet module
Reports - general information
Freights list report
Type & activity report
Carrier activity report
Savings Management report
Freights Overview report
(TFC) Carrier TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
(TFF) Forwarder TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
(CargoOn) TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
Installation and download of the Loads2GO! application
Searching for load offers in Loads2GO!
Searching for vehicle offers in Loads2GO!
Filtering freight offers in Loads2GO!
(TFC - Carrier) Negotiation and acceptance of the offer in Loads2Go!
(CargoOn) Negotiation and acceptance of the offer in Loads2Go!
Add a vehicle offer in Loads2GO!
My vehicle offers in Loads2GO!
Messenger in Loads2GO!
Notifications in Loads2Go!
Edit your profile in Loads2GO!
Mobile application TransTask
How to download TransTask application?
Key functions of the application
How does Carrier monitoring using the TransTask Application work?
Adding a fleet with TransTask application
Offers received from a private exchange
Updated 2 weeks ago by Małgorzata
Who can use this function?
Function available to users of the product line of freight forwarders (TFF - Trans for Forwarders) and carriers (TFC - Trans for Carriers).
On the freight list you can see offers marked as private exchange. This means that the shipper has added your company to a private exchange, so you receive offers that can be seen only by selected individuals.
Searching for private exchange offers
You can find private exchange offers in three ways:
- by using the Private tab
- To view offers from the private exchange, click on the Private tab. There you will see properly tagged load offers, published on:
- Private exchange - with the Private exchange tag,
- to groups (freights from regular contractors) - with the Groups tag.
- You can narrow the list of offers from the private exchange. To do so, simply enter the filters and click the Search button.
- A new tab will be created with the selected filters and the parameter: source of freight offers - private exchanges.
- Use pre-defined filters.
- To see offers that match your previously set search parameters, click on the private exchange sign on the freight list.
- A new tab with offers will be created. The tab contains filters copied from the freight exchange and one new parameter: Source of the freight offers: Private exchanges.
- Set completely new search parameters
- To search immediately for offers from a private exchange, create a new tab by clicking on Add +
- Click on more filters.
- In the Freight offer sources section, select Private exchanges and click Search.
- Click on Search.
- In the list you will see offers from companies that have added your company to the private exchange.
Saving a search filter
To find private exchange offers faster in the future, save a search filter.
To do so:
- Enter a filter name and click Save.
- The filter created by you can be found in the Saved filters section. Click on its name to search for offers.
Negotiating a private exchange offer
You can negotiate a freight offer that you are interested in by sending your rate proposal to the contractor.
To do so:
- Open a chat window with the contractor.
- Click on Make an offer.
- Enter your rate proposal and send the offer.