Subscription to Trans.eu Platform
Regulations of the Trans.eu Platform
Logging into the account
Trans.eu Platform notifications and sounds
Change of the Platform language
How to get access to TFC/TFF and CargoON
Overview of modules for Forwarders
Overview of modules for Carriers
Contact groups on Messenger
Negotiation and acceptance of offers in the messenger - forwarders (TFF) and CargoON
Negotiations and acceptance of offers in the Messenger by the Carrier
Information in the chat window that the caller is on the debt exchange
Operations with received freights
Management of sent freights
The freight archive
Payment term for a freight
Import of freights from a CSV file
Forms of freight settlement
Bulk actions on freights
Add a freight offer
Delete freight offers
Searching for offers on the Freight exchange
Filter load offers
Search for freight offers on the map
Alerts before entering into cooperation
Pop-up menu in the exchange offer table
Offers received from a private exchange
Private exchange for CargoON
Operations at customs clearance points
Add a vehicle offer
Deleting a vehicle offer
Search for vehicle offers
Calculation of route costs
Adding a contact person in the vehicle offer
Additional functions of the Vehicle Exchange
(TFC) Carrier Monitoring
(TFF) Forwarder Monitoring
(CargoON) Shipper Monitoring
Possibility to manually mark the execution of an operation at a route point
Dock management in the warehouse
Booking and time slot management
Received bookings and time slots
Storekeeper and security guard roles in the booking process
Booking manual for the Storekeeper
Booking manual for the Security Guard
Sharing a time slot with a user from outside the Platform
Improvements to the Dock Scheduler module
Invite a company to cooperation
Functions of the Contractors module
Adding a company to contractors
Creating groups of contractors
Possibility of suspending cooperation with a contractor
Functions of the Fixed route modules
Send a fixed route offer to carriers
Edit a fixed route
Fixed route price/rate settings
Price a new fixed route as a carrier
Acceptance of fixed route offer by carrier
Reject a fixed route offer
Fixed routes with shippers
Assign a responsible person to a fixed route
Search, filter and archive fixed routes
Ratings and References
Functions of the Ratings and References module
FAQ about ratings
List of ratings in the exchange offer line
History of vehicle routes and monitoring tasks
Adding a fleet and integration with telematics
Access data in telematics systems
Fleet module settings
Publishing a vehicle from the Fleet module
Reports - general information
Freights list report
Type & activity report
Carrier activity report
Savings Management report
(TFC) Carrier TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
(TFF) Forwarder TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
(CargoOn) TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
Let's talk about Trans
Installation and download of the Loads2GO! application
Searching for load offers in Loads2GO!
Searching for vehicle offers in Loads2GO!
Filtering freight offers in Loads2GO!
(TFC - Carrier) Negotiation and acceptance of the offer in Loads2Go!
(CargoOn) Negotiation and acceptance of the offer in Loads2Go!
Add a vehicle offer in Loads2GO!
My vehicle offers in Loads2GO!
Messenger in Loads2GO!
Notifications in Loads2Go!
Edit your profile in Loads2Go!
Mobile application TransTask
How to download TransTask application?
Key functions of the application
How does Carrier monitoring using the TransTask Application work?
Adding a fleet with TransTask application
You are here All categories > Freights > Import of freights from a CSV file
Import of freights from a CSV file
Updated 1 day ago by Jakub
Who can use this function?
Function available to all Trans.eu Platform and CargoON users.
From this article you will learn:
- how to upload a CSV file to the Trans.eu Platform
Upload a CSV file to the Trans.eu Platform
Expand the arrow next to the Add freight button, then select Import freights from CSV.
- See how to prepare a CSV file. Then download the template and prepare your file according to the instructions.
- Maintain column order when preparing the file
- Enter the data in separate columns; if you are adding an offer for a few vehicle bodies (maximum five), use a comma between the data, e.g. 1,2,3
- Enter all the required data (not marked as optional in the instructions)
- Enter the correct date and time format DD.MM.YYYY HH:MM (or set the formatting as text)
- Save the file with UTF-8 encoding depending on the system you are using.
2. Tick Edit filter settings and save
3. When you receive the message: "Confirm file format", select Use Text CSV format
4. In the text file export window, select Unicode (UTF-8) character set, Separator (, - comma), Delimiter (" - inverted commas) and click OK
2. Next click on Tools and select Web Options from the list
3. Go to the Encoding tab
4. Save this document as: select Unicode (UTF-8) from the list and click OK
- Add the prepared CSV file and click Next.
- Example 1
- All freights will be imported. Click Next to proceed to Publication parameters.
- Example 2
- Only recognized freights will be imported. In the table you will see information on which freight the error occurred. You can go back to the previous step, correct the file and upload it again or click Next to proceed to Publication parameters.
- Complete the Date of payment, Offer visibility and Contact persons, then click the Import freight button.
Once the import is complete, you get a notification.
And a summary.
- Example 3
- No freight will be imported. Check your file and try again.
- Example 4
- Invalid file format. Check your file and try again.
- It is not possible to upload the same CSV file several times.
- Any use of function contrary to the regulations (e.g. duplicating offers) may result in the withdrawal of the possibility to import offers.