Search for vehicle offers
Who can use this function?
Function available to all Trans.eu Platform and CargoON users.
New technology has made the Exchange on the Trans.eu Platform faster. A modern design allows you to browse published offers, while advanced filters help you select multiple (up to 10) loading and unloading places.
From this article you will learn how to:
- browse offers on the Vehicle exchange
- filter offers on the Vehicle exchange
- use the filter for hidden offers
- edit a particular filtering parameter
- set an additional radius
- search for offers in selected areas
Browse offers on the Vehicle exchange
- The exchange is available in the navigation bar. Click on the module to go to the table of offers
- The list of offers is refreshed on a regular basis, all offers are automatically removed from the exchange after the date of unloading
In the exchange offer line, the following information can be found:
- loading place
- unloading place
- availability (dates provided)
- vehicle data
- reported (date and time the offer was added to the exchange)
- shipper (name of the company and the person who published the offer)
Filter offers on the Vehicle exchange
You can use the basic search filters by entering some parameters.
- If you want to use an extended search option, click More filters.
- Enter some parameters and confirm with the Search button.
- In the expanded filtering window you can use the Search phrase option. Enter Trans ID of a specific company or user in this field, confirm with the Search button - if the company has some offers published on the exchange, you will see the list of those under the search filters.
Filter for hidden offers
On the Trans.eu Platform it is possible to suspend cooperation with the Contractor. If you want to learn more, go to this article. It is now possible to filter offers from Contractors that your company has stopped working with.
Edit a filtering parameter
When filtering the table of exchange offers, you can specify parameters which are displayed in the form of labels in the search results, at the top of the table.
- Click on a given label to edit it.
- Edit the chosen parameter and click Search.
- To remove a given parameter, click on the cross.
How to set an additional radius
- Fill in loading and unloading place. Next to them there is an additional field where you can set the radius ranging from 5 to 1000 km. Select your parameters and confirm with the Search button. By default, the system suggests a radius of 50 km. You can also manually enter another radius value that is not present in the list.
Search for offers in selected areas
- The exchange also allows searching for offers in selected areas. Click the "teardrop" pointer next to the loading or unloading word.
- There will appear a map on which you can select up to 10 areas. When done, Save your selection.
- Once saved, the data will appear in the Loading or Unloading field, depending on your selection. Click the Search button - the list of offers will be displayed below.
- Additionally, you can specify the search method: lines or cross. Select the option you prefer and confirm with the Search button - the list of offers will be displayed below.