Subscription to Trans.eu Platform
Regulations of the Trans.eu Platform
Logging into the account
Trans.eu Platform notifications and sounds
Contact groups on Messenger
Negotiations and acceptance of offers in the Messenger by the Shipper
Negotiations and acceptance of offers in the Messenger by the Carrier
Information in the chat window that the caller is on the debt exchange
Sorting contact list in the Messenger
The method of opening chat windows in the messenger
Set the status on the messenger
Messenger chat bar
Management of sent freights
(TFC) Carrier's Freights
(TFF) Forwarder's received freights
(TFF) Forwarder's Sent freights
(TFS) Shipper's Freights
Assign the freight to yourself or another employee
The freight archive
Payment term for freight
Import of freights from a CSV file
Adding freight offers
Deleting freight offers
Searching for load offers
Possibility of excluding loading or unloading places
Filtering load exchange - new possibilities
Cost calculation on the Load exchange
How to confirm the validity of the offer on the Platform
Edition of the route in the preview of the offer
Automatic refreshing of offers on the Loads Exchange
Load offers from the Exchange visible on the Maps
Better results of filtering offers on the load exchange
Search for loads and vehicles by short postal codes
Pop-up menu in the exchange offer table
Adding a vehicle offer
Deleting a vehicle offer
Searching for vehicle offers
Calculation of route costs
Submitting a vehicle offer for many unloading places
New filters available after clicking on "MORE FILTERS"
(TFC) Carrier Monitoring
(TFF) Forwarder Monitoring
(TFS) Shipper Monitoring
Possibility to manually mark the execution of an operation at a route point
History of vehicle routes and monitoring tasks
Adding a fleet and integration with telematics
Access data in telematics systems
Fleet module settings
(TFS) Fixed routes for the Shipper
(TFC) Fixed routes for the Carrier
(TFF) Fixed routes for the Forwarder as the Shipper
(TFF) Fixed routes for the Freight Forwarder as the Carrier
Contractors module - a lot of possibilities
Functions of the Contractors module
Adding company to contractors
Creating groups of contractors
Possibility of suspending cooperation with a contractor
Ratings and References
Functions of the Ratings and References module
FAQ about ratings
List of ratings in the exchange offer line
(TFC) Carrier Ratings
(TFF) Forwarder Ratings
(TFS) Shipper Ratings
Changes to the ratings and references module
(TFC) Carrier TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
(TFF) Forwarder TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
(TFS) Shipper TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
Dock Scheduler for Carriers
Dock Scheduler for Shippers
Storekeeper and security guard roles in the booking process
Booking manual for the Storekeeper
Booking manual for the Security Guard
Let's talk about Trans
Installation and download of the application Loads2Go!
Searching for load offers in Loads2GO!
Searching for vehicle offers in Loads2GO!
Filtering freight offers in Loads2Go!
(TFC - Carrier) Negotiation and acceptance of the offer in Loads2Go!
(TFS - Shipper) Negotiation and acceptance of the offer in Loads2Go!
Adding a freight offer in Loads2GO!
Adding a vehicle offer in Loads2GO!
My vehicle offers in Loads2Go!
Messenger in Loads2GO!
Notifications in Loads2Go!
Editing the profile in Loads2Go!
Mobile application TransTask
Archive of orders
Updated 1 week ago by Ania
Moving orders to the archive will keep order on the main list with orders, making it easier to view.
Ways of archiving orders:
- Manual transfer of orders to the archive
- select the Orders module from the menu on the left
- go to the current tab and select the order from the list that has the status completed (i.e. the one in which the execution has been confirmed)
- as the Principal, you can transfer the order to the archive yourself by clicking the "Move to the archive" button
This option is possible only when the order has the "Completed" status
- the order goes straight to the Archive tab
Information on which user archived the order will appear in the Change history tab.
- Automatic transfer of the order to the archive
All orders will go to the archive tab 180 days from the date of completion.
If the order was created as a result of the concluded transaction / accepted freight, it has not been confirmed and evaluated for 120 days, it will be transferred to the archive automatically and will have the Archived status
- If the order has a confirmation of execution and 180 days have passed from the date of execution, it will be automatically transferred to the archive with the status of Completed
- If the order has no confirmation of execution and 180 days have passed from the date of execution, it will be automatically transferred to the archive with the Archived status
In the Change history tab, the information that the order has been automatically transferred to the archive will appear
List of orders in the archive tab
In the "Archive" tab, orders with the following statuses are available:
- completed - orders in which the user confirmed the service performance
- archived - an order that has been transferred to the archive automatically
- canceled - orders that go to the archive tab immediately after cancellation
Filtering orders by status
- in the menu on the left, select the Orders module
- go to the Archive tab
- select Show Filters
- with the status option, expand the list
- select one of the available options: completed, archived, canceled
- confirm with the green button "show results" to see the list