Subscription to Trans.eu Platform
Regulations of the Trans.eu Platform
Logging into the account
Trans.eu Platform notifications and sounds
Change of the Platform language
Overview of modules for Forwarders
Contact groups on Messenger
(CargoOn) Negotiations and acceptance of offers in the Messenger by the Shipper
Negotiations and acceptance of offers in the Messenger by the Carrier
Information in the chat window that the caller is on the debt exchange
Operations with received freights
Management of sent freights
The freight archive
Payment term for freight
Import of freights from a CSV file
How to add a freight offer?
Deleting freight offers
Searching for freight offers
Warnings before entering into cooperation
Offers received from a private exchange
Private exchange for CargoON
Adding a vehicle offer
Deleting a vehicle offer
Searching for vehicle offers
Calculation of route costs
Adding a contact person in the vehicle offer
(TFC) Carrier Monitoring
(TFF) Forwarder Monitoring
(CargoON) Shipper Monitoring
Possibility to manually mark the execution of an operation at a route point
Dock Scheduler for Shippers
Dock Scheduler for Carriers
Storekeeper and security guard roles in the booking process
Booking manual for the Storekeeper
Booking manual for the Security Guard
Sharing a time slot with a user from outside the Platform
Functions of the Contractors module
Adding company to contractors
Creating groups of contractors
Possibility of suspending cooperation with a contractor
Ratings and References
Functions of the Ratings and References module
FAQ about ratings
List of ratings in the exchange offer line
History of vehicle routes and monitoring tasks
Adding a fleet and integration with telematics
Access data in telematics systems
Fleet module settings
Publishing a vehicle from the Fleet module
Reports - general information
Type & activity report
Carrier activity report
(TFC) Carrier TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
(TFF) Forwarder TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
(CargoOn) TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
Let's talk about Trans
Installation and download of the application Loads2Go!
Searching for load offers in Loads2GO!
Searching for vehicle offers in Loads2GO!
Filtering freight offers in Loads2Go!
(TFC - Carrier) Negotiation and acceptance of the offer in Loads2Go!
(CargoOn) Negotiation and acceptance of the offer in Loads2Go!
Adding a freight offer in Loads2GO!
Adding a vehicle offer in Loads2GO!
My vehicle offers in Loads2Go!
Messenger in Loads2GO!
Notifications in Loads2Go!
Editing the profile in Loads2Go!
Mobile application TransTask
How to download TransTask application?
Key functions of the application
How does Carrier monitoring using the TransTask Application work?
Adding a fleet with TransTask application
Archive of orders
Updated 1 month ago by Anna
Moving orders to the archive will keep order on the main list with orders, making it easier to view.
Ways of archiving orders:
- Manual transfer of orders to the archive
- select the Orders module from the menu on the left
- go to the current tab and select the order from the list that has the status completed (i.e. the one in which the execution has been confirmed)
- as the Principal, you can transfer the order to the archive yourself by clicking the "Move to the archive" button
This option is possible only when the order has the "Completed" status
- the order goes straight to the Archive tab
Information on which user archived the order will appear in the Change history tab.
- Automatic transfer of the order to the archive
All orders will go to the archive tab 180 days from the date of completion.
If the order was created as a result of the concluded transaction / accepted freight, it has not been confirmed and evaluated for 120 days, it will be transferred to the archive automatically and will have the Archived status
- If the order has a confirmation of execution and 180 days have passed from the date of execution, it will be automatically transferred to the archive with the status of Completed
- If the order has no confirmation of execution and 180 days have passed from the date of execution, it will be automatically transferred to the archive with the Archived status
In the Change history tab, the information that the order has been automatically transferred to the archive will appear
List of orders in the archive tab
In the "Archive" tab, orders with the following statuses are available:
- completed - orders in which the user confirmed the service performance
- archived - an order that has been transferred to the archive automatically
- canceled - orders that go to the archive tab immediately after cancellation
Filtering orders by status
- in the menu on the left, select the Orders module
- go to the Archive tab
- select Show Filters
- with the status option, expand the list
- select one of the available options: completed, archived, canceled
- confirm with the green button "show results" to see the list