Overview of modules for Forwarders
Who can use this function?
Function available to forwarders (TFF - Trans for Forwarders).
From this article you will learn:
- what functions are available in each module of the Trans.eu Platform
Overview of the modules
FREIGHTS - this module contains the following tabs:
- Sent - all freight offers published by your company (with the "Awaiting offers" status) and unpublished freight drafts (with the "Draft" status) are listed here.
- Received - this tab includes exchange offers (negotiated on behalf of your company) and private offers (sent directly to the company represented by you).
- Archive - this is the place for freights marked as archive.
Freight Exchange - under the all tab, there is a table of load offers which refreshes on a regular basis. You can filter the offers you are interested in and add new tabs with your own search parameters. Under the Watched tab, there are all the exchange offers you are observing and negotiating.
Vehicle exchange - under the all tab, there is a table of vehicle offers which refreshes on a regular basis. You can filter the vehicles you are interested in and add new tabs with your own search parameters.
My vehicle offers - in this module, under My offers tab, you can see all offers of available vehicles submitted by your company. The Archive tab contains a detailed history of the vehicles submitted by your company.
Orders - in this module, under the Current tab, you can find and manage all transactions concluded by you on the Platform. The history of your orders can be found under the Archive tab.
Maps - use this module to plan your route, calculate costs or check traffic restrictions on a given route. You can also search for offers by route or nearby a particular area.
Bookings (Dock Scheduler) - in this module you can manage time slots (bookings) as well as loading and unloading schedules. It contains the following tabs:
- Time slots - the list shows a summary of the time slots previously created by the shipper.
- My bookings - here you can find the operations already booked/executed.
- Schedule - this is the schedule of the warehouse where you can add your bookings.
Fixed routes with shippers - in this module you can manage your ongoing cooperation with shippers: receive offers of regular orders and check details of the offers. In contains the following tabs:
- Active - this is where your accepted fixed route offers appear if their validity period has started.
- Awaiting - here you will find accepted offers the validity period of which has not yet started.
- Under negotiation - it includes offers that are waiting for your acceptance.
- Archive - this is where all the deleted fixed routes are kept.
Ratings and references - in this module you can rate the contractor and see what ratings you have received. It contains the following tabs:
- Issue a rating - here you can rate the contractor once the service has been provided.
- Ask for rating - all orders awaiting evaluation from your contractors can be found here. Under this tab, you can also request a rating if the contractor has not given it yet.
- Summary of ratings - here you can see ratings from the contractors that you have transacted with.
- Archive - it contains the history of your company's ratings and transactions for which the time for rating has passed.
- References - under this tab, you can give references to a contractor and view the references you have received.
- Requests for references - here you can find requests for references sent to you by other companies.
Invoices - in this module, you can manage your invoices under the following tabs:
- Sales invoices - invoices with statuses: "To issue", "In preparation", "Issued" and " Corrected" appear here.
- Corrections - here you can find all invoices that have been corrected and prepared by you for correction.
- Debit notes - this is where you can add debit notes
- Payments - in this tab, you can record the payment of invoices.
Settlements with contractors - this module includes Order terms and conditions, Attachments, Costs, Contractor data and Freight data. You can also use the QuickPay service to receive payment for a completed order in just 48 hours.
Conversations archive - this is where you can search for an archived conversation and export it to a PDF file.
Trans.INFO - this module contains articles from the world of transport, important information on changes in legislation or new features on the Trans.eu Platform.
Funding - this module will redirect you to the bonabanco.com website, where you can, for example, apply for a loan to pay your debts and purchase fuel cards.