Subscription to Trans.eu Platform
Regulations of the Trans.eu Platform
Logging into the account
Trans.eu Platform notifications and sounds
Change of the Platform language
How to order access to TFC/TFF and CargoON
Übersicht der Module für Spediteure
Overview of modules for Carriers
Contact groups on Messenger
(CargoOn) Negotiations and acceptance of offers in the Messenger by the Shipper
Negotiations and acceptance of offers in the Messenger by the Carrier
Information in the chat window that the caller is on the debt exchange
Operations with received freights
Management of sent freights
The freight archive
Payment term for freight
Import of freights from a CSV file
Bulk actions on freights
How to add a freight offer?
Deleting freight offers
Searching for offers on the Freight exchange
Filtering load offers
Searching for freight offers
Warnings before entering into cooperation
Offers received from a private exchange
Private exchange for CargoON
Add a vehicle offer
Deleting a vehicle offer
Search for vehicle offers
Calculation of route costs
Adding a contact person in the vehicle offer
Additional functions of the Vehicle Exchange
(TFC) Carrier Monitoring
(TFF) Forwarder Monitoring
(CargoON) Shipper Monitoring
Possibility to manually mark the execution of an operation at a route point
Dock management in the warehouse
Booking and time slot management
Received bookings and time slots
Storekeeper and security guard roles in the booking process
Booking manual for the Storekeeper
Booking manual for the Security Guard
Sharing a time slot with a user from outside the Platform
Functions of the Contractors module
Adding a company to contractors
Creating groups of contractors
Possibility of suspending cooperation with a contractor
Ratings and References
Functions of the Ratings and References module
FAQ about ratings
List of ratings in the exchange offer line
History of vehicle routes and monitoring tasks
Adding a fleet and integration with telematics
Access data in telematics systems
Fleet module settings
Publishing a vehicle from the Fleet module
Reports - general information
Type & activity report
Carrier activity report
(TFC) Carrier TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
(TFF) Forwarder TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
(CargoOn) TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
Let's talk about Trans
Installation and download of the Loads2GO! application
Searching for load offers in Loads2GO!
Searching for vehicle offers in Loads2GO!
Filtering freight offers in Loads2GO!
(TFC - Carrier) Negotiation and acceptance of the offer in Loads2Go!
(CargoOn) Negotiation and acceptance of the offer in Loads2Go!
Add a freight offer in Loads2GO!
Add a vehicle offer in Loads2GO!
My vehicle offers in Loads2GO!
Messenger in Loads2GO!
Notifications in Loads2Go!
Editing the profile in Loads2Go!
Mobile application TransTask
How to download TransTask application?
Key functions of the application
How does Carrier monitoring using the TransTask Application work?
Adding a fleet with TransTask application
List of ratings in the exchange offer line
Updated 6 months ago by Ania
On the New Platform you can check the company rating list and the monthly trend from the level of the load exchange offers.
Quick access to company ratings
In the line of the exchange offer, after moving the cursor over the rating visible under the name of the companies, a distribution of grades will be displayed, divided into the number of grades received on a five-point star scale, where 1 is the lowest and 5 the highest. Next to the list is also displayed a monthly trend, which is calculated if the company receives at least 10 ratings in the last two months.
How does the trend work?
The trend is calculated on the basis of a comparison of the current month's ratings with the average of the previous month's, so you can check whether the trend is upward, downward or maintained at the same level.
- If a mark in the form of a green up arrow appears in the line of the exchange offer during the assessment, it means that the rating has increased compared to last month. After hovering over the rating, a graph will also be displayed showing the monthly trend.
- If the mark appears in the form of a red down arrow during the assessment, it means that the grade has dropped compared to last month. After hovering over the rating, a graph will also be displayed showing the monthly trend. After clicking on the rating, a window with information about the company will appear in which you can check the details of the problems reported.
- If there is no arrow mark during the assessment, it means that:
- the rating remained unchanged in the last month - after moving the cursor over the rating, a graph will be displayed showing the monthly trend.
- the company has too few ratings to calculate the monthly trend - the company should receive at least 10 ratings in the last two months to calculate the monthly trend.
- dashed line - on the chart means that the company in given months has not received enough ratings to calculate the trend.