(TFC) Carrier - Getting started
(TFF) Forwarder - Getting Started
(TFS) Shipper - Getting Started
Let's talk about Trans
The method of opening chat windows in the messenger
Set the status on the messenger
Information in the chat window that the caller is on the debt exchange
Contact groups on Messenger
Messenger chat bar
Negotiations and acceptance of offers in the Messenger by the Shipper
Negotiations and acceptance of offers in the Messenger by the Carrier
(TFC) Carrier's Freights
(TFF) Forwarder's received freights
(TFF) Forwarder's Sent freights
(TFS) Shipper's Freights
Assign the freight to yourself or another employee
Payment term for freight
How to confirm the validity of the offer on the Platform
Edition of the route in the preview of the offer
Automatic refreshing of offers on the Loads Exchange
Load offers from the Exchange visible on the Maps
Better results of filtering offers on the load exchange
Search for loads and vehicles by short postal codes
Possibility of excluding loading or unloading places
Filtering load exchange - new possibilities
Adding vehicles offer
Submitting a vehicle offer for many unloading places
New filters available after clicking on "MORE FILTERS"
(TFC) Carrier Monitoring
(TFF) Forwarder Monitoring
(TFS) Shipper Monitoring
Possibility to manually mark the execution of an operation at a route point
(TFS) Fixed routes for the Shipper
(TFC) Fixed routes for the Carrier
(TFF) Fixed routes for the Forwarder as the Shipper
(TFF) Fixed routes for the Freight Forwarder as the Carrier
Contractors module - a lot of possibilities
Adding company to contractors
Creating groups of contractors
Possibility of suspending cooperation with a contractor
Ratings and References
(TFC) Carrier Ratings
(TFF) Forwarder Ratings
(TFS) Shipper Ratings
List of ratings in the exchange offer line
Changes to the ratings and references module
(TFC) Carrier TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
(TFF) Forwarder TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
(TFS) Shipper TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
Searching for freight offers in Loads2Go!
Searching for vehicle offer in Loads2Go!
Filtering freight offers in Loads2Go!
Negotiation and acceptance of the offer for the carrier in Loads2Go!
Negotiation and acceptance of the offer for the shipper in Loads2Go!
Freight offer added in Loads2Go!
Vehicle offer added in Loads2Go!
My vehicle offers in Loads2Go!
Received notifications in Loads2Go!
Editing the profile in Loads2Go!
Mobile Aplication TransTask
List of ratings in the exchange offer line
Updated 8 months ago by Ania
On the New Platform you can check the company rating list and the monthly trend from the level of the load exchange offers.
Quick access to company ratings
In the line of the exchange offer, after moving the cursor over the rating visible under the name of the companies, a distribution of grades will be displayed, divided into the number of grades received on a five-point star scale, where 1 is the lowest and 5 the highest. Next to the list is also displayed a monthly trend, which is calculated if the company receives at least 10 ratings in the last two months.
How does the trend work?
The trend is calculated on the basis of a comparison of the current month's ratings with the average of the previous month's, so you can check whether the trend is upward, downward or maintained at the same level.
- If a mark in the form of a green up arrow appears in the line of the exchange offer during the assessment, it means that the rating has increased compared to last month. After hovering over the rating, a graph will also be displayed showing the monthly trend.
- If the mark appears in the form of a red down arrow during the assessment, it means that the grade has dropped compared to last month. After hovering over the rating, a graph will also be displayed showing the monthly trend. After clicking on the rating, a window with information about the company will appear in which you can check the details of the problems reported.
- If there is no arrow mark during the assessment, it means that:
- the rating remained unchanged in the last month - after moving the cursor over the rating, a graph will be displayed showing the monthly trend.
- the company has too few ratings to calculate the monthly trend - the company should receive at least 10 ratings in the last two months to calculate the monthly trend.
- dashed line - on the chart means that the company in given months has not received enough ratings to calculate the trend.