To support credibility on Trans.eu platform, we have created the possibility of applying for and issuing references.
Therefore, "Ratings and References" module allows you to:
- ask your contractors to issue references
- issue references
- manage reference
How can you apply for references from your contractors?
- To ask your contractors for references, go to the "Ratings and References" module, then to the "Request for references" tab and click "Request references" in the right upper corner.
- Search for the company by entering: company name/ Tax number or TransId, select the company and click "Send request".
In the "Requests for references" tab you can also display all requests for references you have sent and those received from your contractors.
- You can find the name of the company, a group that the company has been assigned to and the date the request was sent. In addition, you have the option to revoke a request by clicking "UNDO REQUEST".
If you click the list of received requests you may see the following data: the name of the company, a group that the company was assigned to, the number of joint transactions and the date the request was sent. Moreover, you have a possibility to issue references by clicking "Send references" - it will take you to the window described in point 2.
How to issue a reference?
Straight in the "Ratings and References" module, go to the "References" tab, then click "Send references" in right upper corner and follow these steps:
Select a company by putting a: name of the company/ Tax number or TransId, into the search window, click "FILTER" and select "CHOOSE".
- To precisely define the aspects of cooperation in the References window you can fill in the following fields:
- frequency of cooperation
- cooperation type
- content of the references
- Once the reference is ready, click "Send reference".
If you decide to issue references to several companies in the "Issued" window in the left bottom corner, check the "send another" field - it will shorten the process considerably.
In the "Ratings and References" module of the "References" tab you can filter out both the references issued by you and those received from your contractors.
Select "Received" in the list to display the following information:
- content of the references
- date of issuance
You can filter and sort the references your company has received by:
- using a search engine with your company name.
- certified labelled specialities (if the issuer has specified the nature of the cooperation).
Where will the contractors display my references?
Active users of the Platform will display information about your references in the "Contractors" module in your company profile when choosing the "References" tab.