Subscription to Trans.eu Platform
Regulations of the Trans.eu Platform
Logging into the account
Trans.eu Platform notifications and sounds
Change of the Platform language
Overview of modules for Forwarders
Contact groups on Messenger
(CargoOn) Negotiations and acceptance of offers in the Messenger by the Shipper
Negotiations and acceptance of offers in the Messenger by the Carrier
Information in the chat window that the caller is on the debt exchange
Operations with received freights
Management of sent freights
The freight archive
Payment term for freight
Import of freights from a CSV file
How to add a freight offer?
Deleting freight offers
Searching for freight offers
Warnings before entering into cooperation
Offers received from a private exchange
Private exchange for CargoON
Adding a vehicle offer
Deleting a vehicle offer
Searching for vehicle offers
Calculation of route costs
Adding a contact person in the vehicle offer
(TFC) Carrier Monitoring
(TFF) Forwarder Monitoring
(CargoON) Shipper Monitoring
Possibility to manually mark the execution of an operation at a route point
Dock Scheduler for Shippers
Dock Scheduler for Carriers
Storekeeper and security guard roles in the booking process
Booking manual for the Storekeeper
Booking manual for the Security Guard
Sharing a time slot with a user from outside the Platform
Functions of the Contractors module
Adding company to contractors
Creating groups of contractors
Possibility of suspending cooperation with a contractor
Ratings and References
Functions of the Ratings and References module
FAQ about ratings
List of ratings in the exchange offer line
History of vehicle routes and monitoring tasks
Adding a fleet and integration with telematics
Access data in telematics systems
Fleet module settings
Publishing a vehicle from the Fleet module
Reports - general information
Type & activity report
Carrier activity report
(TFC) Carrier TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
(TFF) Forwarder TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
(CargoOn) TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
Let's talk about Trans
Installation and download of the application Loads2Go!
Searching for load offers in Loads2GO!
Searching for vehicle offers in Loads2GO!
Filtering freight offers in Loads2Go!
(TFC - Carrier) Negotiation and acceptance of the offer in Loads2Go!
(CargoOn) Negotiation and acceptance of the offer in Loads2Go!
Adding a freight offer in Loads2GO!
Adding a vehicle offer in Loads2GO!
My vehicle offers in Loads2Go!
Messenger in Loads2GO!
Notifications in Loads2Go!
Editing the profile in Loads2Go!
Mobile application TransTask
How to download TransTask application?
Key functions of the application
How does Carrier monitoring using the TransTask Application work?
Adding a fleet with TransTask application
Deleting freight offers
Updated 18 hours ago by Costin Neagu
Who can use this function?
Function available to all the Trans.eu Platform and CargoON users.
Read the below article to learn how to delete a freight offer in 3 ways:
- from the offer details window
- from the list of offers
- in the chat window
Deleting an offer from the offer details window
- From the left-hand side menu, select the Freights module and open the Sent tab. Click the offer to be deleted from the list.
- In the offer details window, click the More button and select Cancel publication.
Deleting an offer from the list of offers
- In the Freights module, go to the Sent tab, select the offer to be deleted from the list. On the right side you will find an icon with the "x" symbol in a circle - click on it to cancel the publication.
- If you successfully deleted the offer, its Status will change to Completed / Cancelled.
Deleting an offer in the chat window
- Go to the conversation window regarding the offer you wish to delete.
- Click on the icon with the three-dot symbol.
- In the drop-down list, click Remove the offer from the exchange.
- Click Remove and confirm your action.
- If you successfully delete the offer, its Status is changed to Completed / Cancelled.