Subscription to Trans.eu Platform
Regulations of the Trans.eu Platform
Logging into the account
Trans.eu Platform notifications and sounds
Change of the Platform language
How to get access to TFC/TFF and CargoON
Overview of modules for Forwarders
Overview of modules for Carriers
Contact groups on Messenger
Negotiation and acceptance of offers in the messenger - forwarders (TFF) and CargoON
Negotiations and acceptance of offers in the Messenger by the Carrier
Information in the chat window that the caller is on the debt exchange
Operations with received freights
Management of sent freights
The freight archive
Payment term for a freight
Import of freights from a CSV file
Forms of freight settlement
Bulk actions on freights
Add a freight offer
Delete freight offers
Searching for offers on the Freight exchange
Filter load offers
Search for freight offers on the map
Alerts before entering into cooperation
Pop-up menu in the exchange offer table
Offers received from a private exchange
Private exchange for CargoON
Operations at customs clearance points
Add a vehicle offer
Deleting a vehicle offer
Search for vehicle offers
Calculation of route costs
Adding a contact person in the vehicle offer
Additional functions of the Vehicle Exchange
(TFC) Carrier Monitoring
(TFF) Forwarder Monitoring
(CargoON) Shipper Monitoring
Possibility to manually mark the execution of an operation at a route point
Dock management in the warehouse
Booking and time slot management
Received bookings and time slots
Storekeeper and security guard roles in the booking process
Booking manual for the Storekeeper
Booking manual for the Security Guard
Sharing a time slot with a user from outside the Platform
Improvements to the Dock Scheduler module
Invite a company to cooperation
Functions of the Contractors module
Adding a company to contractors
Creating groups of contractors
Possibility of suspending cooperation with a contractor
Functions of the Fixed route modules
Send a fixed route offer to carriers
Edit a fixed route
Fixed route price/rate settings
Price a new fixed route as a carrier
Acceptance of fixed route offer by carrier
Reject a fixed route offer
(TFC) Fixed routes for the Carrier
Assign a responsible person to a fixed route
Search, filter and archive fixed routes
Ratings and References
Functions of the Ratings and References module
FAQ about ratings
List of ratings in the exchange offer line
History of vehicle routes and monitoring tasks
Adding a fleet and integration with telematics
Access data in telematics systems
Fleet module settings
Publishing a vehicle from the Fleet module
Reports - general information
Freights list report
Type & activity report
Carrier activity report
Savings Management report
(TFC) Carrier TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
(TFF) Forwarder TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
(CargoOn) TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
Let's talk about Trans
Installation and download of the Loads2GO! application
Searching for load offers in Loads2GO!
Searching for vehicle offers in Loads2GO!
Filtering freight offers in Loads2GO!
(TFC - Carrier) Negotiation and acceptance of the offer in Loads2Go!
(CargoOn) Negotiation and acceptance of the offer in Loads2Go!
Add a vehicle offer in Loads2GO!
My vehicle offers in Loads2GO!
Messenger in Loads2GO!
Notifications in Loads2Go!
Edit your profile in Loads2Go!
Mobile application TransTask
How to download TransTask application?
Key functions of the application
How does Carrier monitoring using the TransTask Application work?
Adding a fleet with TransTask application
You are here All categories > Fixed routes > Send a fixed route offer to carriers
Send a fixed route offer to carriers
Updated 1 month ago by Ania
Who can use this function?
The module is available to all CargoON users.
Use the Fixed routes with carriers module to send proposals and sign transport contracts with carriers on fixed routes.
From the article you will learn how to:
- send a new fixed route offer to chosen carriers
- send the next order to a reliable carrier
Create a new fixed route proposal
- To create a fixed route for contractors, select the Fixed routes with carriers module and click the Add route button.
- Complete the add new route form:
- Fill in the required information: fixed route name, loading and unloading place, capacity
- complete the information concerning the vehicle requirements and freight characteristics (click on SHOW OTHER REQUIREMENTS/HIDE OTHER REQUIREMENTS)
- Click the Add conditions with the carrier button to proceed to the next step.
- Complete the information in the form:
- select a carrier from the list of contractors
- then, for each selected company, you can specify a contact person to discuss the proposed fixed route terms with.
Contact person is a user from the transport company selected to receive notifications of events related to this route. If you do not specify a contact person, all users from the respective transport company will receive notifications.
- Define fixed route terms:
- enter your reference number, set a fixed price or rate per kilometre, payment due date for the service provided, duration of the terms of cooperation
- select the type of planned shipment (required, expected, no more than) to enable the possibility of detailed transport planning
- by clicking on ADD ANOTHER SHIPMENT, you can set the transport dates and the planned number of shipments
- if you select the Automatic order sending option, a confirmed order will be created automatically when the contractor accepts the freight.
- When all the fields are filled in, click the Send to carrier button
- You can also tick Add another carrier to route to immediately open another form to set up terms of cooperation with the next carrier.
- After the publication, you will see a summary window with the list of selected carriers and the status of the sent fixed route offer.
- The fixed route you have created is automatically moved to the Under negotiation tab. The Awaiting status means that the fixed route proposal has been sent to the carrier, who can accept, remove or reject the proposed conditions after reviewing all the details.