Account authorization on the Platform
Account authorization on the Platform (Two Factor Authentication 2FA) is a service that protects your account against unauthorized logging into the Trans.eu Platform. When you log in for the first time (from the moment Trans.eu started the service on your account) on a previously unauthorized device, we will ask you to verify your account.
The solution was introduced to increase the safety of users of the Trans.eu Platform.
How does account authorization work?
- Log in to the Trans.eu Platform. The first time (from starting the service on your account), you will be asked to enter the code once.
- The authorization code is sent to your e-mail (consistent with the entries in the Trans.eu database).
- Enter the code sent correctly when logging in. The authorization will be saved in the cookies of the web browser you use. Check the box if you want the device to be added as a trusted device.
If you want to log in from a different computer or browser, the authorization process will be restarted.
Deleting cookies in the browser will also result in the need to start the authorization process.
After correctly entering the access code, you can start using the trans.eu Platform.
Notifications about logging in from a new device
We have implemented the functionality of notifying users about logging in from a new device on the platform.
- The user who logs in for the first time from a new device receives an e-mail notification about logging in with information from which IP the login was made.
- A new device is also understood as a given browser, i.e. logging in from a different browser on the same computer or in incognito mode will also send a notification.
Notifications for authorized users.
The authorized user additionally receives notifications regarding all employees in the company.
- The only criterion is whether the browser has already logged into a given account on the platform or whether it is "new" and treated as a new device.