Ein Unternehmen zur Zusammenarbeit einladen
In diesem Artikel erfahren Sie, wie man:
- nach einem Unternehmen auf der Plattform sucht
- ein Unternehmen zur Zusammenarbeit auf der Plattform einlädt
- eine Einladung zur Zusammenarbeit annimmt
- ein Unternehmen zum privaten Börse einlädt
Nach einem Unternehmen auf der Plattform suchen
- Gehen Sie zur Registerkarte Firmen des Moduls Geschäftspartner. Geben Sie den Namen des gesuchten Unternehmens in das Suchfeld ein.
Unternehmen zur Zusammenarbeit auf der Plattform einladen
- Füllen Sie im Modul Geschäftspartner die Pflichtfelder (mit einem Sternchen gekennzeichnet) aus und klicken Sie auf die Schaltfläche Einladung senden.
- All the previously sent invitations, including the future ones, will be stored in a newly created tab called Invitations sent.
For each item in the list, you can open a window with details, where the following actions can be selected under More:
- Resend invitation (e-mail address must be different)
- Revoke invitation (at any time)
- The same actions are also available in the menu of a particular line on the list.
Accept an invitation to cooperation
- The company which is invited by us, receives an e-mail. If they wish to work with us, they should click on the Accept invitation option.
* Content of the e-mail is for reference only.
- The link will redirect the user to a page where they can choose between two options:
- if you do not have an account on the platform, Sign up
- if you have an account, Log in
Upon registering and logging into the platform, a window to accept the invitation is displayed.
After accepting the invitation, the company can be found in the Companies tab of the Contractors module.
Invite companies from outside the platform to the Private exchange
The Private exchange can be owned by users of the following lines:
- CargoON (shippers),
- Trans for Forwarders (forwarders) with access to the Private Freight Exchange product (learn more).
Take the initiative and get in touch with your trusted contractor. Find out below how to join the Private exchange.
- Click Send invitation.
- In the displayed window, enter the company name and tick Add this company to the private exchange.
There are two ways to send an invitation to the private exchange: by e-mail or by SMS.
- Enter the e-mail address and click Send invitation.
- In the Invitations sent tab, the following details are listed: e-mail address, area of cooperation and the sender of the invitation along with the date of sending it.
The same actions are available both from the details drawer and from the line level: resending (multiple times to the same e-mail address) and revoking the invitation.
* Content of the email is for reference only.
Clicking on REGISTER will take the invitee to the dedicated page.
- If you choose to send a text message, enter the phone number and click Send invitation.
The invitee will receive the SMS with a link to the Loads2GO! mobile application, or to the Play Store to download it, and the CODE to accept the invitation at a later time.
* Content of SMS is for reference only.
When registering and logging into the platform, the carrier is presented with a window to accept the invitation. The selected area of cooperation is highlighted.
To accept the invitation, go to the Companies tab of the Contractors module and select Accept invitation.
In the displayed window, the carrier should enter the code received in the e-mail or text message, as well as the e-mail address or phone number, and then click Continue and Accept invitation.
All offers received on the private exchange are available in the Search loads module, directly in the tab created by the system. They are tagged as Private exchange.
In the list, under the Invitations sent tab, one can see the form in which the invitation was sent. If it was sent by a text message, the phone number is presented, if by e-mail, then the address is displayed.