The new technology makes the Vehicle exchange on the Trans.eu Platform faster. The modern design allows you to browse the submitted offers more efficiently, and advanced filters allow you to choose many (up to 10) locations for loading and unloading.
Adding vehicles offer
Submitting a vehicle offer for many unloading places
Viewing offers on the Vehicle Exchange
- The Vehicle exchange market is available in the left navigation bar. Clicking on the module takes us to the table of offers.
- The list of offers is updated on a regular basis, all offers after the date of unloading are automatically removed from the exchange.
In the line of the exchange offer you will find information:
- loading place
- unloading place
- availability (days given)
- vehicle information
- reported (i.e. the date and time of adding the offer to the exchange)
- Shipper (company name and name and surname of the person who issued the offer)
How to use filters on the Vehicle exchange
- You can use the basic search filters by entering the appropriate parameters.
- If you want to use the extended search option, select the option "More filters"
- After selecting the "More filters" option, enter the parameters you are interested in and confirm with the "Search" button"
- In the extended filtering window you can use the "Search phrase" option in this field you can enter the Transid number of a specific company or user, confirm with the "Search" button - if a given company has offers listed on the vehicle exchange, you will see a list of search filters below.
- You also have the option of saving your set of filters.
- This way you will be able to use them in your search.
How to set an extra radius
- Complete the place of loading and unloading, next to it there is an additional field where you can set the radius of the range from 5 km to 1000 km, mark the parameters you are interested in and confirm with the button "Search". The system suggests a radius of 50 km by default.
- The radius in the offer is the information to which the Carrier declares to approach
Search for offers in selected areas
- The exchange also allows you to search for offers in selected areas, select the tag in the form of a "tear" next to the word loading or unloading.
- After selecting a marker, a map will be displayed where you can select up to 10 areas, then "Save" your selection.
- After saving, the data will appear in the field "Loading" or "Unloading" depending on your choice. Select the "Search" button - a list of offers will be displayed below.
- Additionally, you can define the search method: linear or cross. Select the option you are interested in and confirm with the "Search" button - a list of offers will be displayed below.
Managing the order of tabs
The platform offers the option of managing the order of tabs with defined filtering parameters
How it's working?
- click with the mouse on the appropriate tab and hold
- slide to the right place and drop
How to calculate the cost of a given route?
- Click on the line of the exchange offer, the drawer with the offer will open - go to the "Map" tab and select the "Change calculation" option
- Enter your rate
- Choose a currency
- In the total row select the value according to the set currency
- Confirm your choice with the "Done" option, if you want to return to the calculation, use the "Change calculations" option
- If you use the cost calculation option and choose the euro currency, the system will remember your choice and during the next cost calculation it will substitute the euro currency, of course you can change and adjust the currency to your preferences