Subscription to Trans.eu Platform
Regulations of the Trans.eu Platform
Logging into the account
Trans.eu Platform notifications and sounds
Contact groups on Messenger
Negotiations and acceptance of offers in the Messenger by the Shipper
Negotiations and acceptance of offers in the Messenger by the Carrier
Information in the chat window that the caller is on the debt exchange
Sorting contact list in the Messenger
The method of opening chat windows in the messenger
Set the status on the messenger
Messenger chat bar
Management of sent freights
(TFC) Carrier's Freights
(TFF) Forwarder's received freights
(TFF) Forwarder's Sent freights
(TFS) Shipper's Freights
Assign the freight to yourself or another employee
The freight archive
Payment term for freight
Import of freights from a CSV file
Adding freight offers
Deleting freight offers
Searching for load offers
Possibility of excluding loading or unloading places
Filtering load exchange - new possibilities
Cost calculation on the Load exchange
How to confirm the validity of the offer on the Platform
Edition of the route in the preview of the offer
Automatic refreshing of offers on the Loads Exchange
Load offers from the Exchange visible on the Maps
Better results of filtering offers on the load exchange
Search for loads and vehicles by short postal codes
Pop-up menu in the exchange offer table
Adding a vehicle offer
Deleting a vehicle offer
Searching for vehicle offers
Calculation of route costs
Submitting a vehicle offer for many unloading places
New filters available after clicking on "MORE FILTERS"
(TFC) Carrier Monitoring
(TFF) Forwarder Monitoring
(TFS) Shipper Monitoring
Possibility to manually mark the execution of an operation at a route point
History of vehicle routes and monitoring tasks
Adding a fleet and integration with telematics
Access data in telematics systems
Fleet module settings
(TFS) Fixed routes for the Shipper
(TFC) Fixed routes for the Carrier
(TFF) Fixed routes for the Forwarder as the Shipper
(TFF) Fixed routes for the Freight Forwarder as the Carrier
Contractors module - a lot of possibilities
Functions of the Contractors module
Adding company to contractors
Creating groups of contractors
Possibility of suspending cooperation with a contractor
Ratings and References
Functions of the Ratings and References module
FAQ about ratings
List of ratings in the exchange offer line
(TFC) Carrier Ratings
(TFF) Forwarder Ratings
(TFS) Shipper Ratings
Changes to the ratings and references module
(TFC) Carrier TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
(TFF) Forwarder TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
(TFS) Shipper TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
Dock Scheduler for Carriers
Dock Scheduler for Shippers
Storekeeper and security guard roles in the booking process
Booking manual for the Storekeeper
Booking manual for the Security Guard
Let's talk about Trans
Installation and download of the application Loads2Go!
Searching for load offers in Loads2GO!
Searching for vehicle offers in Loads2GO!
Filtering freight offers in Loads2Go!
(TFC - Carrier) Negotiation and acceptance of the offer in Loads2Go!
(TFS - Shipper) Negotiation and acceptance of the offer in Loads2Go!
Adding a freight offer in Loads2GO!
Adding a vehicle offer in Loads2GO!
My vehicle offers in Loads2Go!
Messenger in Loads2GO!
Notifications in Loads2Go!
Editing the profile in Loads2Go!
Mobile application TransTask
(TFS) Shipper's Orders
Updated 6 days ago by Ania
Trans eu Platform. is a comprehensive tool that you can use to carry out your work. Post offers, approve transactions and carry out orders, and after they are completed, evaluate your contractors - all in one place.
How to handle orders on the Trans.eu Platform
- From the menu on the left select the "Orders" module - then select the Active tab.
- Select the "Complete order" status transaction from the list - using the green "Add request conditions" button
- Complete the terms of the order then using the green "Send for acceptance" button
- The "Awaiting confirmation" status means that the terms of the order have been sent to the Contractor, who may reject or accept them.
- The "Awaiting vehicle data" status means that the traffic belongs to your Contractor, who should complete the driver and vehicle data.
- Changing the status to "Ready" means that your Contractor has confirmed the terms of the order.
- The "In progress" status informs you about the start of the order.
- The "Confirm delivery" status means that the time for completing the task has expired (the unloading date and time has passed) - this is your move using the green Confirm delivery button.
- If you confirm the execution of the order, the status will change to "Completed", the same status will be seen by your Contractor.
Intelligent table in the Order Module
You can manage the table in the order module.
- using the three dots option enable the option and adapt the tables to your preferences
- we've added the option to include a table for the "Vehicle and driver" option