Search for loads and vehicles by short postal codes
Searching for free loads and vehicles by incomplete postcodes shortens the time needed to set preferred search criteria and expands the search area (by the area covered by a given code), and thus facilitates work on the Freight Exchange and the Vehicle Exchange.
Searching for loads and vehicles is also a race against time. Now just enter the beginning of the postal code you are interested in to see what are the options for picking up or ordering cargo in your area.
Searching for incomplete codes on the Loads Exchange
Enter the beginning of the postal code you are interested in to check the possibilities of picking up or ordering cargo in your area.
When looking for offers on the Freight Exchange, you do not have to focus on a narrowed area, taking into account the possibility of possible directions to the place of loading already at the search stage.
You can search for loads for several areas at the same time. Set filters on several loading places and enter the beginning of a different zip code in each.
Searching for incomplete codes on the Vehicle Exchange
Enter the beginning of the postal code that interests you to check how many empty cars are in the area and time that interests you. Thanks to this, you will shorten the time of searching for a carrier and you will be able to propose a rate adequate to the "popularity" of a given area.
How it's working?
- From the left menu select Loads Exchange or Vehicle Exchange ;
- In the Loading place field , enter the country code and the first digit of the postal code you are interested in (or the first two to narrow down the search area) using one of the following methods:
- country code -> space -> incomplete postal code (e.g. DE 49 or DE 4),
- country code -> comma -> incomplete postal code (e.g. DE, 49 or PL, 4)
- country code -> dash -> incomplete postal code (e.g. DE-49 or DE-4),
- country code -> incomplete postal code (e.g. DE49 or PL4)
- From the list of suggested loading places, select the hint you are interested in;
- Set the remaining search parameters;
- Click Search.