Subscription to Trans.eu Platform
Regulations of the Trans.eu Platform
Logging into the account
Trans.eu Platform notifications and sounds
Contact groups on Messenger
Negotiations and acceptance of offers in the Messenger by the Shipper
Negotiations and acceptance of offers in the Messenger by the Carrier
Information in the chat window that the caller is on the debt exchange
Sorting contact list in the Messenger
The method of opening chat windows in the messenger
Set the status on the messenger
Messenger chat bar
Management of sent freights
(TFC) Carrier's Freights
(TFF) Forwarder's received freights
(TFF) Forwarder's Sent freights
(TFS) Shipper's Freights
Assign the freight to yourself or another employee
The freight archive
Payment term for freight
Import of freights from a CSV file
Adding freight offers
Deleting freight offers
Searching for load offers
Possibility of excluding loading or unloading places
Filtering load exchange - new possibilities
Cost calculation on the Load exchange
How to confirm the validity of the offer on the Platform
Edition of the route in the preview of the offer
Automatic refreshing of offers on the Loads Exchange
Load offers from the Exchange visible on the Maps
Better results of filtering offers on the load exchange
Search for loads and vehicles by short postal codes
Pop-up menu in the exchange offer table
Adding a vehicle offer
Deleting a vehicle offer
Searching for vehicle offers
Calculation of route costs
Submitting a vehicle offer for many unloading places
New filters available after clicking on "MORE FILTERS"
(TFC) Carrier Monitoring
(TFF) Forwarder Monitoring
(TFS) Shipper Monitoring
Possibility to manually mark the execution of an operation at a route point
History of vehicle routes and monitoring tasks
Adding a fleet and integration with telematics
Access data in telematics systems
Fleet module settings
(TFS) Fixed routes for the Shipper
(TFC) Fixed routes for the Carrier
(TFF) Fixed routes for the Forwarder as the Shipper
(TFF) Fixed routes for the Freight Forwarder as the Carrier
Contractors module - a lot of possibilities
Functions of the Contractors module
Adding company to contractors
Creating groups of contractors
Possibility of suspending cooperation with a contractor
Ratings and References
Functions of the Ratings and References module
FAQ about ratings
List of ratings in the exchange offer line
(TFC) Carrier Ratings
(TFF) Forwarder Ratings
(TFS) Shipper Ratings
Changes to the ratings and references module
(TFC) Carrier TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
(TFF) Forwarder TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
(TFS) Shipper TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
Dock Scheduler for Carriers
Dock Scheduler for Shippers
Storekeeper and security guard roles in the booking process
Booking manual for the Storekeeper
Booking manual for the Security Guard
Let's talk about Trans
Installation and download of the application Loads2Go!
Searching for load offers in Loads2GO!
Searching for vehicle offers in Loads2GO!
Filtering freight offers in Loads2Go!
(TFC - Carrier) Negotiation and acceptance of the offer in Loads2Go!
(TFS - Shipper) Negotiation and acceptance of the offer in Loads2Go!
Adding a freight offer in Loads2GO!
Adding a vehicle offer in Loads2GO!
My vehicle offers in Loads2Go!
Messenger in Loads2GO!
Notifications in Loads2Go!
Editing the profile in Loads2Go!
Mobile application TransTask
Adding freight offers
Updated 2 days ago by Sylwia
Adding a freight offer
There are two easy ways you can use to add a freight offer.
- Select the Freights module from the left-hand side menu and open the Sent tab. Click the green Add freight button.
- Complete the form and click Continue (you can also click the Save as draft button if you want to complete filling in the form later).
When publishing an offer, you can now indicate several body types - this reduces the number of duplicated offers and increases transparency of the exchange.
- Decide where you want to send the freight, specify the price and the payment term. Click the green Publish freight button.
- Your freight offer is now visible on the Load exchange.
- Select the Exchange module from the left-hand side menu and click on Load exchange. Click the Add freight button. Fill in your details in the form.
Specifying the temperature range
- If your load is sensitive to temperature, when entering the offer parameters, you can specify the temperature range in which the load should be transported. Available for the following types of vehicles: cooler, meat-hanging cooler, isotherm, food tanker, chemical tanker, gas tanker, fuel tanker, other tanker, 20' tanker.
- After completing the necessary information, click Continue and proceed with the publication of your freight offer.
Confirmation of freight offer validity
- To confirm the offer validity, go to the following: Freights module > Sent tab > Select the offer that was published to the Load exchange > Confirm the offer is up to date
- When you click the Confirm the offer is up to date option, a prompt with information on how the function works will appear.
- Once confirmed, the Freight has been refreshed message will appear in the bottom left-hand corner. Your offer will appear at the top of the table.
- If the Confirm offer validity option is greyed out, it means it is not available. Hover the mouse over it to see when it will be possible to re-publish the freight.
- If the updated offer has already been negotiated, the process will be continued. The negotiation history is still available to both parties.
- If the updated offer has already been viewed by the carrier, it will be displayed as read.