(TFC) Carrier - Getting started
- How to log in to the new Platform?
- How to change the password to your profile?
- How to turn on the messenger?
- How to manage your company profile?
- How to add a new employee?
- Roles and accesses
- Additional Details
- Employee management in the My company module
- How to delete an account?
- How to add documents to the company?
How to log in to the new Platform?
- Launch a web browser and go to platform.trans.eu.
- Enter the current TransId number and password.
- If you don't remember your login details, use the password recovery option.
How to change the password to your profile?
You can change or set a new password.
- I don't remember my password,so I can't log in to the Platform.trans.eu account
- Go to the Platform.trans.eu website
- Click on "Forgot your password?"
- Enter your e-mail address provided during registration and your Trans ID. Don't forget to check the reCAPTHA box.
- Password reset link and further instructions will be send to you by e-mail
- Check your mailbox and fallow instructions.
- Click on the link that you received to your email address. You will see a window to set a new password
- The password must consist of min. eight characters, including one upper case letter, lower case letter and one number.
- Click Save new password
- I remember my password, but I want to set a new one
- Click on your photo in the upper right corner of the screen and then select Settings
- Select the Password and Settings tab
- Enter your current password
- Set your new password.
- Save Changes
How to turn on the messenger?
The messenger can be turned on in two ways:
- click on the photo icon in the upper right corner and choose "Turn on the messanger":
- click on the bubble icon and choose "Run messenger":
How to manage your company profile?
In the My Company module you can:
- add new employees
- manage employee accounts
- complete te company profile
- add new company documents
- change the product line
The My Company module is in the upper right corner of the screen. Click the photo icon and select My company
You will see four tabs - Employees, Documents, Company Profile and Product Plan. Click on one of them to complete the information you are interested in.
How to add a new employee?
You can add a new employee in two different ways:
Adding an employee via the Trans.eu website Trans.eu
- Click on the three horizontal lines on the upper right of the screen
- Click on Add an Employee
- Provide the VAT number of the company you work at to identify it, and then complete your employee information
- After completing the data, click Create account
- Accept the GDPR STATEMENT
- We sent a message with instructions for first sign in to the Trans.eu Platform to the email address which you have provided during registration
- The authorized user received an email with a link activating the new account
- After the account is activated by an authorized user, the account creation process is completed
- Adding an employee via My company tab
- Click on the icon with the photo on the right and select the My company module
- Click the Employees tab and then the green button Add employee
- Complete User details:
- Other position - enter manually
Enter the e-mail adress
Choose account type
A hidden employee will not be able to be found in the system.
If all data has been completed, click on the Next button
Roles and accesses
- After completing User Detail, you'll see the Roles and Access window.
- Access can be granted for two modules: My company and TFC. To do this, click the switch on the right, changing its color to green
- In the My Compay module you can give a role:
Administrator - full access to My company module and company account settings
Regular User - has access to the employee list
- In the TFC module you can give an access:
Full access - Process management starting from receiving a freight offer, through negotiating rates, managing orders, monitoring loads and managing fixed routes.
Driver- Access to TransTask application.
Click Next to go to the last tab Additional Details and create an account for a new person in your company.
The Additional details tab is a place where you can optionally enter details about your employee, including ADR licenses, driver licenses and contact telephone number, responsibility, knowledge of foreign languages.
- Click Save, to complete the process of adding a new employee.
Employee management in the My company module
Using the My company module, you manage an employee's account by complementing his data, granting access or defining his role in the company.
You can do this in two ways:
- Option number 1
- Click on the My company module, select the Employees tab, then hover over the account of the employee whose profile you want to manage. It will be highlighted in a darker color, and three dots will appear on the right. Click on them to display the Manage Employee option.
- Option numer 2
- Click My Company module, select the Employees tab, and then click the name of your employee. This will trigger the appearance of details about the person.
- Click More and then Manage Employee
- Regardless of the option selected above, the next step is the ability to change or supplement employee data and change his account settings using three tabs:
- Choose the position of your employee
- Other position
You can also complete information such as department, responsibilities, or knowledge of foreign languages. However, these fields are not required.
If you have previously chosen the position of Driver for an employee, you will be able to complete the Driver details and licences. However, this data is not required and you can complete it later.
Account settings - Hidden employee cannot be found in the system
User roles and accesses
Access can be granted for two modules: My company and TFC. To do this, click the switch on the right, changing its color to green.
You can find more information about role assignments and access for your employees here.
- Click Save to complete the employee account management stage.
How to delete an account?
Click My Company module, select the Employees tab, and then click the name of your employee. This will trigger the appearance of details about the person.
- Click More and then Delete employee
- Because the process of deleting the account is irreversible, you will be asked again to confirm your decision.
- If you are sure of your decision, click on the red button Delete employee.
Delete your own account
If you are an employee who wants to delete your own account, please contact with the Customer Service: phone number: 44 (0) 203 00 25 919
How to add documents to the company?
- Click the My Company module, select the Documents tab, and then click the green button Add Document
- The document should be up to 2.5 MB in size, legible, contain all pages, and possibly the insurer's stamp and signature
- Add a document by dragging the file or clicking
You can add more attachments by clicking Add another attachment. Complete the mandatory details: Document type, Date of issue.
Optionally, complete the Document No. field and additional Information After completing the information, click Save. Your document must be authorized by Customer Service. Until then, it will have the status Under Processing.