On the new version of Trans, we have introduced modules that not only systematize work, but also require quick orientation in the current state of all freight sent by your offer. This is where you add load offers and publish on the Exchange or send to selected operators or forwarders. Comfortable and fast.
What is the Freight module?
Freight is a place where you have access to all transport offers issued by you. One glance is enough to check at what stage your proposal is.
Start by adding freight.
Complete the required information and continue.
Choose who to send the freight to:
- Fixed routes - if the freight matches one of them, you can publish it according to its conditions
- Your Contractors - this option allows you to choose the groups to which the freight will go. You create groups in the contractors module.
- SmartMatch - is an algorithm thanks to which the freight will be sent to companies best suited to the load
- Exchange - the freight will be published on the freight exchange
Specify the price and the expiry date of the offer. Then publish the freight.
What does freight handling look like?
- The offer has been sent. Await your reply.
- You can reject,accept or negotiate the offer.
- You have access to the full negotiation history.
- You can also cancel or copy and republish the freight proposal.
- When the parties accept the freight, the remaining proposal will receive status completed.
The next step that can be taken on the Platform is the service of the order.
You have the option of filtering freight. To do this, select the Freight (loads) module, go to the active tab, select the filter options and fill in the criteria you are interested in, then confirm with the show results button.
The freight filtering option is also available in the archive tab.
Freight filtering by publication type
Select the Freight module (freight) go to the active tab, select the filter options and select the type of freight publication that interests you:
- To My Carriers
- To Fixed Route
- To Exchange
- To Smartmatch
Then confirm with the button show results.