Trans eu Platform. is a comprehensive tool that you can use to carry out your work. Post offers, approve transactions and carry out orders, and after they are completed, evaluate your contractors - all in one place.
How to handle orders on the Trans.eu Platform
- From the menu on the left select the "Orders" module - then select the Active tab.
- Select the "Complete order" status transaction from the list - using the green "Add request conditions" button
- Complete the terms of the order then using the green "Send for acceptance" button
- The "Awaiting confirmation" status means that the terms of the order have been sent to the Contractor, who may reject or accept them.
- The "Awaiting vehicle data" status means that the traffic belongs to your Contractor, who should complete the driver and vehicle data.
- Changing the status to "Ready" means that your Contractor has confirmed the terms of the order.
- The "In progress" status informs you about the start of the order.
- The "Confirm delivery" status means that the time for completing the task has expired (the unloading date and time has passed) - this is your move using the green Confirm delivery button.
- If you confirm the execution of the order, the status will change to "Completed", the same status will be seen by your Contractor.