TFC Loads Exchange
- Viewing offers on the Freight Exchange
- How to use filters on the Freight Exchange
- How to set an extra radius
- Searching for offers in selected areas
- How to add an offer to the watched?
- Approach on the map
- Departure on the map
- Cost calculation
- Negotiating offers added in the web version of the Platform
- The next step after accepting the transaction is a transport order.
- Negotiating offers on a messenger
The new technology makes the Exchange on the Trans.eu Platform faster. The modern design allows you to view submitted offers more efficiently, and advanced filters allow you to select many (up to 10) loading and unloading locations. When submitting an offer, you can now indicate many types of body - this reduces the number of duplicate offers and increases the transparency of the exchange. What does work on the new Stock Market look like?
Viewing offers on the Freight Exchange
- The exchange is available in the left navigation bar. Clicking on the module takes us to the offer table.
- The list of offers refreshes on a regular basis, all offers after the unloading date are automatically removed from the exchange
In the line of the stock offer you will find information i.e.
- loading place
- unloading place
- vehicle details
- price (if the rate was given in the offer, it will be visible, if the field is not empty)
- submitted (i.e. date and time the offer was added to the stock exchange)
- submitter (company name and name of the person who issued the offer)
How to use filters on the Freight Exchange
- You can use the basic search filters by entering the appropriate parameters.
- If you want to use the extended search option, select "More filters"
- After selecting the "More filters" option, enter the parameters you are interested in and confirm with "Search"
- In the extended filtering window you can use the "Search phrase" option in this field, you can enter the Transid number of a specific company or user, confirm with the "Search" button - if a given company has listed offers on the exchange, you will see a list below the search filters.
- You can delete the entered parameters in the search card using the "Clear filter" option
- You also have the option of saving your filter set.
- Thanks to this, you can use them for other searches.
How to set an extra radius
- Complete the loading and unloading place, next to it there is an additional field where you can set the radius range from 5 km to 250 km, select the parameters you are interested in and confirm using the "Search" button. By default, the system suggests a 50 km radius.
Searching for offers in selected areas
- The stock exchange also gives you the opportunity to search for offers in selected areas, select the tag in the form of "tears" next to the word loading or unloading.
- After selecting the marker, a map will be displayed on which you can select up to 10 areas, then "Save" your selection.
- After saving, the data will appear in the "Loading" or "Unloading" field depending on your selection. Select the "Search" button - a list of offers will be displayed below.
- Additionally, you can specify the search method: lines or cross. Select the option you are interested in and confirm with the "Search" button - a list of offers will be displayed below.
How to add an offer to the watched?
- If while browsing offers on the stock exchange, one that catches your attention and you want to think about it, you can use the "Add to watchlist" option by clicking the three dots option in the offer line.
- In the "Watched" tab you will see all the offers that you have added to the watched.
- Remember! Offers that have been accepted or removed from the exchange will disappear from the watch list. The same situation applies also to offers in which the expiration date or the date of unloading of the offer expires.
- The list of offers is automatically refreshed, all offers are automatically removed from the exchange after the unloading date.
- To remove an offer from the "Watched" tab, click the three dots in the offer line, the "Delete from the watched" option will appear.
Approach on the map
- If you want to use the so-called "Approach" option on the map, enter what data about the place of loading and unloading.
In the example below, the search parameters entered:
- Loading Paris
- Unloading Marseille
- Search radius 50 km
- Click on the line of the stock offer, then go to the "Map" tab, which will display information about the "Approach"
In the example below "Approach":
- to the place of loading is +9 km
- from the place of unloading is +44 km
- values approach in the "Map" tab are given according to the route marked on the map
- in the line of the exchange offer the values are given in a straight line
Departure on the map
- If you want to check the so-called "Departure on the map" using the "+" plus button enlarge the place of loading or unloading on the map, a dashed line will appear on the map, which determines the route of "Departure"
How to calculate the cost of a given route, also taking into account the approach?
- Click on the line of the stock offer, the drawer with the offer will open - go to the "Map" tab and select "Change calculation"
- Enter the value data for the main route, the approach for loading and unloading
- Choose currency
- In the sum row, select a value according to the currency set
- Confirm your selection with the "Done" option, if you want to go back to the calculation use the "Change calculations" option
- If you use the cost calculation option and choose the euro currency, then the system will remember your choice and will substitute the euro currency for the next cost calculation, of course you can change and adapt the currency to your preferences
Negotiating offers added in the web version of the Platform
On the Trans.eu Platform, we have introduced a new way of concluding and negotiating the terms of the offer.
- If you are interested in a given offer on the stock exchange, click on it, a window with details of the offer will appear, if the field with the rate is empty, it means that the person adding the offer has not provided the price and is waiting for a rate proposal.
Familiarize yourself with the offer details and information about the company - all information can be found in one place.
- Enter your proposal in the "Rate" field and send to the contractor using the green "Send offer" button.
- The offer has been sent and "Awaiting Shipper's approval"
- Go to the Freight Module, in the received tab you will find offers that you negotiate
- The status "Under negotiation" means that the Shipper wants to negotiate and sent his proposal, which you can reject, accept or negotiate by entering the amount in the "Rate" field
- You have access to the full negotiation history, to view the information click on the icon marked with the letter "i"
- If the Shipper's offer suits you and you accept it, the freight status will change to "Waiting for acceptance"
- If the Shipper finally accepts the conditions, the freight will change its status to "Accepted"
The next step after accepting the transaction is a transport order.
Go to the Order Module, which is located on the left in the menu.
- Order status "Awaiting conditions" means that the Customer has not yet sent the order.
- Changing the status to "Confirm conditions" means that the Shipper has sent the terms of the order. Click the green button and "See conditions" of the order.
Confirmation of the terms of the order results in the conclusion of the contract of carriage.
- Confirm or reject the order terms
- After accepting the terms of the order, "Add vehicle and driver"
- Fill in the required fields, if you have a completed fleet you can select data from the list, if you do not enter the data manually, confirm with the green button "Save vehicle and driver"
- The order status will change to "Ready"
- In the order window you can use additional options, which are located under the "More" button
- The order status will change to "Completed" after the unloading date.
- After completing the order you have the opportunity to evaluate the cooperation with the contractor, the time to issue is 30 days. You can also report a payment issue if needed. You can find more information on how to add ratings and report a payment problem here.
Negotiating offers on a messenger
- The new exchange is integrated with the installation version. This means that it also includes offers added on the older version of the platform. In this case, negotiating and concluding transactions takes place via a messenger.
- If you do not see the "Send offer" button in the window of the offer you are interested in, it means that the conditions will be set using the messenger only.
- If you are interested in a given offer on the stock exchange, click on it, a window with details of the offer will appear, see the details of the offer. In order to contact the contractor, click on the green button "Start conversation"
- You can send a message to the contractor. A green "Accept offer" button is available in the chat window.
- After your acceptance, the contractor will receive information - wait for his response.
- If the contractor decides to cooperate with you and accepts the offer, the message "Both sides have accepted the offer" will appear in the conversation window.
- After the transaction is completed, an order will appear in the Orders module, which will be further processed here. The entire service process can be found here.
- The "Awaiting conditions" status means that your customer has not yet sent the terms of the order.