Type & activity report
Who can use this function?
Function available to CargoON and Trans for Forwarders users who have purchased the complementary product: Dedicated reports.
Reports are visible to users selected by the company ordering access.
Learn more about Dedicated reports.
Based on data from the Type & activity report you can:
- get information on what happened to the freight after its publication
- see which employees are highly efficient and with what effort
- check how many freights were negotiated officially and how many of them were negotiated in conversations on the Messenger
- verify how your employees find subcontractors and what results they achieve
Navigating through the Type & activity report
Type & activity is a report showing a chart of activity in terms of:
- conversations on the messenger
- negotiations carried out
- negotiations with conversations on the messenger
- no activity (refers to freights for which no activity has been recorded).
You can find it in the Dedicated reports module. Click on the tab with the name of the report you wish to see.
The report consists of two views: Publication type and Publication activity. To switch between them, click on the chosen option. On the right-hand side ther is a legend that will help you read the data in the chart.
When you hover the mouse cursor over a particular part of the bar chart, a pop-up with additional information shows up:
Both views include an activity table below, which presents the volume and percentage values of the filtered freight publications. When clicking on a specific row, the chart shows activity relating to the selected employee only.
Publication type chart
The Publication type view is a bar chart representing the total number of freights published by day / week / month / quarter (depending on the view settings).
The legend above the chart shows which colour stands for which mode of publication of the freight offer: Exchange, Groups, Fixed routes or SmartMatch.
The value above the bar represents the total number of freights published by all possible publication modes in the given bar. By hovering the mouse cursor over the relevant colour in the bar, you can see the number of publications from a given publication mode.
You can change the settings of the displayed data in the Filtering options, which are discussed below.
Publication activity chart
The Publication activity chart is the other view of the bar chart, which shows the total number of freights published over the selected time period, divided into:
- conversations only - number of freights at which negotiations have taken place through the contextual communication* on the Messenger;
- negotiated - number of freights negotiated through the negotiation window (in the freight drawer or on the messenger in the dedicated negotiation window);
- negotiated with conversation - number of freights negotiated through the negotiation window and the corresponding contextual conversation via the Messenger;
- without activity - number of published freights without any interaction (negotiations or discussions).
Filtering can be done by:
- clicking on an item in the legend above the chart (e.g. Exchange to display only the freights published on the Exchange),
- clicking on the name of a specific person in the table below the chart (only offers published by the given employee are shown),
- setting the appropriate filters in the filter menu.
Click on the filter symbol in the right-hand column to open the filtering settings for the Type & activity report.
In the filter settings you can:
- change the range of loading dates (Unloading date);
- select the countries of loading and/or unloading (Loading country / Unloading country);
- select the types of freight publication: to the Exchange (Exchange), on a fixed route (Fixed routes), to selected/groups (Groups), SmartMatch offers;
- select activity types (Publication activity);
- filter out publications without a response (Publications without offers received);
- select the publication result (Freight publication result): accepted, not accepted.
By clicking on the name of the vertical axis, you enable sorting of chart values from largest to smallest. Clicking again restores the original sorting (according to the calendar order).