Who can use this function?
Function available to CargoON and Trans for Forwarders users who have purchased the complementary product: Dedicated reports.
Reports are visible to users selected by the company ordering access.
Learn more about Dedicated reports.
The Performance report provides information that helps measure the effectiveness of the activities undertaken by your company on the Trans.eu Platform and CargoON.
With the report you can:
- measure your company's activity on the Platform
- investigate monthly, quarterly and annual increases in activity
- check the demand for your freights on selected routes
- measure the response your offers get on the Platform
- gain control over the transactions concluded on the selected routes
Navigating through the Performance report
In the main menu, select the Dedicated reports module and open the Performance tab.
The information featured in the report is associated with the Freights module.
The report consists of 5 main sections:
- Company performance - tiles with company metrics
- Summary table - a tabular presentation of summarised information on the company's activity
- Freights acceptance time - a bar chart indicating the speed of concluding transactions
- Freights lifetime - a bar chart indicating accepted freights only
- Type publications timeline - a chart showing how activity on the Platform is distributed over time
In the first top section of the report, there are tiles which present the sum of key metrics related to the company as a whole (i.e. the company account on the Platform with an individual TransOffice number).
The TransID that you use to log in to the Platform consists of TransOffice and your sequence number following the dash. e.g. if your TransID is 10023-2 -> number 10023 is your company's TransOffice and 2 is your sequence number (your account was created as the second one).
Green or red triangles in the tiles show whether the trend compared to the selected period is increasing or decreasing.
Hover the mouse cursor over the selected tile - you will see a balloon with a description explaining the value presented in the tile.
What each tile means:
- Freights - total number of freights published on the Trans.eu Platform
- Publications - total number of offer publications on the Trans.eu Platform
- Sent offers - total number of carriers who received an offer of a unique freight
- Responses - total number of carriers who sent a price proposal in response to the unique freight offer received
- Responses% - percentage of carriers who sent a price proposal to the unique freight offers received
- Accepted freights - total number of published freights which resulted in a transaction
- Transaction% - percentage of transactions concluded in relation to the number of freights published
- Not accepted - total number of freights published that eventually did not result in a transaction.
The next section of the report is a tabular presentation of your company's activity for individual employees. Information in the Summary table is adjusted to the range defined in the filters.
The table consists of the following columns:
- Employee - employee of your company who accepted a freight (concluded a transaction) in the selected time frame
- Freights - number of freights added to the Platform by the employee
- Publications - total number of freight publications made by the employee
- Sent offers - total number of carriers who received a unique freight offer sent by the employee
- Responses - total number of carriers that sent a price proposal to the received unique freight offer sent by the employee
- Responses% - percentage of carriers who sent a price proposal in response to the unique freight offers received, published by the employee
- Accepted freights - total number of freights published by the employee that ended in a transaction
- Transaction% - percentage of concluded transactions compared to the number of freights published by the employee
- Not accepted - total number of freights published by the employee that eventually did not result in a transaction
- Average row indicates average values of the individual columns
In the table, you can apply sorting: from smallest to largest values, from largest to smallest ones or A-Z/Z-A. Simply hover the mouse cursor over the column name and click on the sorting symbol.
If you hover the mouse cursor over a selected cell in the table, you will see a pop-up with additional information. It is particularly useful when you have a long list of employees.
Freights acceptance time chart
Below the table there are two charts. The first one is the Freights acceptance time chart- indicating the time taken to accept freights. It shows how quickly a given freight offer was accepted by the carrier after its publication. The bottom legend shows the number of freights accepted at the time indicated on the side legend.
It is possible to manually change the Time interval value. It offers a more differentiated breakdown of the freights for specific acceptance times.
If you hover the mouse cursor over the selected bar, you will see a summary of the information displayed:
Freights lifetime chart
On the right side one can find the Freights lifetime chart - this only shows information about accepted freights. If there were no acceptances on the selected route or period, you will see information that no freight has been accepted.
The displayed information is dependent on the filter settings of the entire report.
You can sort the chart by changing the value under Sort order to either descending or ascending.
The following values are displayed above the chart:
- Median no response time - median time (in minutes) for how long accepted freight offers remained unanswered by carriers. The higher the ratio, the less interest there was in the offers (time from publication to receipt of the first offer from the carrier).
- Median negotiation time - median negotiation time (in minutes) - from the time the first offer is received from the carrier until the conclusion of the transaction.
Bars of the chart are divided into sections marked with a separate colour:
- No offer time (light blue) - time without a quote from the carrier - from the moment of publication until the time the first quote is sent by the carrier
- Negotiation time (dark blue) - time of freight negotiations - from the moment the first price offer is received from the carrier until the conclusion of the transaction
Length of the No offer time and Negotiation time bars indicates the attractiveness of your offers. The longer both parts of the bar are, the less attractive your offer was to carriers.
The Country direction column indicates which routes your accepted freight offers come from (country codes are displayed).
This chart also presents all the details after hovering the mouse cursor over the given part of the bar.
Type publication timeline
The last part of the report is Type publication timeline - a line chart representing the distribution of selected values on the timeline.
This chart also shows all the values depending on the filtering of the entire Performance report.
The chart itself has the option to switch the view between different items:
Use the information from the Type publication timeline chart to determine at which times it is more profitable to publish the next freight offers. Monitor recurring trends and plan your next publications based on them.
By clicking on the plus (+) and minus (-) symbols in the bottom left-hand corner of the chart, you can change the time scale in which the data is displayed.
Click on the filter symbol in the right-hand column to open the Performance report filter settings.
In the filter settings you can choose:
- range of data displayed (Unloading date)
- trend comparison settings (Compare by): monthly, quarterly, annually, custom setting
- employee (Employee)
- publication type: No publication, Exchange, Fixed routes, selected/groups (Groups), SmartMatch
- route of your freight:
- direction by country (Country directions) - defined by the country letter code
- direction by postal code (Directions) - defined by the first two digits of the postal code
- precise route direction (Exact route)
Exporting report data
It is possible to export data from the Performance report. To do this, click the Export data button.
In the dialog box, select the file settings that you are interested in.
After clicking the Download button, the file will start downloading automatically.