Who can use this function?
Function available to CargoON and Trans for Forwarders users who have purchased the complementary product: Enterprise reports.
Reports are visible to users selected by the company ordering access.
Learn more about Enterprise reports.
Based on data from the Negotiation report you can:
- check what savings were achieved or could have been achieved on individual freights,
- compare the negotiated price with the quote that the particular freight could receive on the public exchange,
- see the negotiation process for each freight in the form of a chart,
- plan your strategy for future price negotiations based on historical data
Navigating through the Negotiation report
The Negotiation report can be found in the Enterprise reports module by opening the tab in the top menu.
Once clicked, you will see a report made up of three main sections:
- Negotiation tiles - showing summarized values
- Summary table - tabular presentation of negotiation details
- Negotiation flow chart - showing the negotiation flow for a given freight
The top bar of the report consists of tiles presenting the sum of the values for the time range selected in the filters.
Green and red arrows in the tiles indicate whether the trend of the selected time period is increasing or decreasing compared to another time period specified in the filters.
Explanation of the tiles
Median of accepted price - median accepted price from accepted freights (shown in the list below).
Median of exchange price - median exchange price determined on the basis of the estimated exchange prices given in the tables below (if there is no price shown next to a freight, it is skipped in the calculation of the median).
Price range of the offers received - range of prices received during negotiations with carriers. The tile presents the lowest and highest price received from the carrier (only price offers received from subcontractors are included in the report).
Accepted freights costs - total sum of all transactions concluded.
Exchange price - total sum of the exchange prices included in the table.
Minimum prices of received offers - total sum of the lowest price offers received from carriers.
First price offers sent - total sum of the price offers from which the negotiations on the given freights began.
The middle section of the report presents Summary - a tabular overview of freights.
The table presents the individual offers with information in columns such as:
- number of sent offers
- number of responses
- first offer sent
- maximum offer received from carriers
- minimum offer received from carriers
- exchange price
- accepted price
If you want to sort data by a selected value, hover your cursor over the column name and click on the sorting symbol.
Colours of the rows in the table indicate the following:
- dark blue - difference between Min received offer and Accepted price is less than zero (<0)
- light blue - difference between Exchange price and Accepted price is less than zero (<0)
Negotiation flow chart
Click on a given row in the table to see the negotiation flow of this freight in the Negotiation flow section.
The chart displays a full analysis of the negotiation flow over time, in terms of the offers received on the platform.
In the Negotiation flow you can see:
- time of sending, receiving and accepting price offers,
- the rate offered,
- information on who offered the rate
- the negotiation process of each individual carrier (including details of the flow of negotiations with the carrier with which the transaction was concluded).
You can filter out the flow of negotiations with the selected carrier. Click on the negotiation line or use the Carrier filter (on the right-hand side of the chart).
Click on the filter symbol in the right-hand column to open the filtering settings for the Negotiation report.
In the filter settings you can select:
- range of data displayed (Unloading date)
- unloading place (Unloading place)
- loading place (Loading place)
- employee (Employee)
- range of accepted price on the slider (Accepted price)
- currency (EUR or PL)
- number of a freight (Freight number)
- type of a publication (Publication type): Exchange, Fixed routes, to groups (to selected) or SmartMatch.