Freights list report
Who can use this function?
Function available to CargoON and Trans for Forwarders users who purchased the complementary product: Enterprise reports.
Reports are visible to selected users specified by the company that receives access.
Learn more about the product: Enterprise reports
The report contains a complete list of freights published and negotiated on the Platform, along with the most relevant information on freight details from the perspective of settlement.
Based on the data from the report you:
- can see a summary of completed freight shipments and carriers in one place
- can analyze the freights that did not result in a transaction and increase transactionality in the future
- control the freight price per ton/pallet
- get to know the km rates of the carriers
- create your own reports based on your freight data
Navigation in the Freights list report
The Freights list report can be found in the Enterprise reports module. Go to the module and select the Freights list tab:
The report consists of:
- Summary - tiles and charts at the top of the report showing the total values
- Lists of freights in the table
- Data filtering
The summary includes the Published freights tile, External ID, Pallets chart and Freight status chart. The values presented in the panel are subject to filtering and show the aggregated information from the list of freights located below the panel, in the second part of the report.
The main tile presents the total number of published unique freights covered by the report.
The next tile contains two charts: Pallets and Freights status.
- Pallets chart - it shows the total number of:
- pallets for exchange - exchangeable bar,
- pallets not marked as exchangeable - nonexageable bar,
- other types of loads indicated - other type of load bar.
- Freight status chart - shows the number of freights divided into individual freight statuses. The statuses refer to the stage of the process they are in on the Trans.eu Platform:
- Accepted: corresponds to the conclusion of a transaction by two parties. The freight has an acceptance price assigned to it, as well as the carrier that executes the transport.
- In progress: indicates that a freight is currently being negotiated. The status of such a freight changes to one of the remaining ones after the right time or after the performed activity.
Freight with the In progress status does not have an assigned acceptance price and the carrier that executes the transport.
- Closed: freights with this status were published and eventually did not result in a transaction with a carrier.
List of freights
Description of components:
Information in the freights list is presented in the form of a table. The individual columns show the following:
- Reference number: a unique freight reference number. It allows the user to identify the freight on the Platform in the Freights module.
- Employee: a person who publishes the freight on the ordering company's side (i.e. recipient of the report / customer of the reports)
- Freight status: status of the freight - one of the four listed above
- Accepted price: transaction price
- Price/ ton: accepted freight price / ton
- Price/ pallet: accepted freight price / pallet
- Price/ km: freight acceptance price / km
- Selected carrier: a chosen carrier
- Vehicle type: body types - there can be more than one
- Order number: a unique order number. Information that each accepted freight has its own unique order number, which is generated automatically.
- Location: loading / unloading place of the freight. For multi-stop freights, all loading/unloading places are specified.
- Operation: indicates whether loading or unloading is taking place at the location.
- Operation date: date on which the operation was performed
- Load: load name
- Weight: weight of the load in tons
- Amount: quantity of load type (if indicated), e.g. 10 pallets
- Type of load: load type
- Kilometers: calculated kilometres between each spot.
- Loading details: details provided in the load details while filling in the freight form.
Description of components:
The filters found above the list of freights allow you to define the range of data you need:
- Reference number
- Unloading from
- Unloading to:
- Freight status
- Order number
- Type of load
Did you know that..