Received bookings and time slots
Who can use this function?
This function is available to users of the product line for forwarders (TFF - Trans for Forwarders) and carriers (TFC - Trans for Carriers) with access to the Bookings module.
From this article you will learn:
- what the Bookings module contains
- how to make a booking in a received time slot
- how to share a booking with the driver in the Loads4DRIVER application
The Bookings module is part of the Dock Scheduler, a system to manage time slots (bookings) and loading and unloading schedules. If you receive a time slot or a booking from the ordering party, this module will also be activated on your account.
Navigation in the Bookings module
- Go to the Bookings module.
The module consists of three tabs:
- Time slots - list of time slots assigned to you by the shipper
- My bookings - a list of bookings assigned to you or selected by you in the allocated time slot
- Schedule - view of the daily schedule of your time slots and bookings
Zarządzanie układem kolumn
If you want to change the order of the displayed columns, drag them to the desired location
Booking in the assigned time slot
When you receive a new time slot, we will inform you of this:
- via e-mail including details of the time slot,
- through a notification on the Trans.eu Platform.
- In the Time slots tab, click the Add booking button.If you click on the platform on the notification about a new time slot, you will be taken directly to booking details. If you want to add booking via email you receive, click on the Add booking link in it.
- In the form for adding a booking, select the date and time of the booking.
You can also select the dock (any dock is selected by default).
- In the next step, add vehicle and driver details. Click Add booking.
You can edit booking with the Complete data status in My bookings and Schedule tabs.
The booking has been added. It can be found in My bookings and Schedule tabs. In these places you can also check changes in the status of your bookings.
Please remove the rest of the text and graphics from this H2
Click on the notification to access the time slot. You can also do this in the e-mail received. You just need to click the Book link.
- You will be redirected to the time slot drawer. Check the details and click the Add booking button.
- Select time of the booking that is suitable for you and click Next.
- Complete the vehicle and driver details. Once finished, click on Add booking.
Changes in bookings and time slots made by shipper
When the shipper makes changes to a time slot or booking, you will receive a notification via e-mail and on the Platform.
The new booking date will automatically appear in the Schedule tab.
Similarly, if the shipper removes a booking or time slot, we will notify you with an e-mail message and a notification on the Platform:
When you click on the notification, a message will be displayed:
Search and filter in the lists of time slots and bookings
In both tabs - Time slots and My bookings - you can quickly find the required information by using the search tool and filters.
- The search tool works immediately, i.e. when a part of a keyword is typed, it filters out the time slots and bookings that include the phrase in one of the columns: dock, warehouse, vehicle and semi-trailer number, driver.
- To filter out the time slots or bookings you want, click the FILTERS button, select your filter criteria and click on Show results.
- The introduced filters will be visible under the search field. Click on the "x" symbol next to the filter to remove this filtering criterion.
Share a booking with the driver in the Loads4DRIVER application
Would you like to automatically share booking details with your drivers? This option is available now. It ensures that your drivers have the necessary data at their fingertips to complete bookings.
1) when creating a booking in the Time slots tab
2) by editing the details of an existing booking under My bookings tab
- Fill in your driver's details: full name and phone number with the correct area code..
- Tick Sharing booking data in Loads4DRIVER application.
- If you want the driver to receive a text message - also tick the Send SMS option.
- Confirm the entered data by clicking the Add booking button (or Save changes if you have already edited an existing booking).
Your driver should receive a text message redirecting them to download the Loads4DRIVER application to their phone together with a one-time code to access the booking.
Please delete the Note below
How to download Loads4DRIVER application?
Key functions of Loads4DRIVER application
Attachments in bookings and time slots
The shipper can enable attaching files in the booking template settings. Depending on the settings, attachments can be added by:
- both shipper and carrier,
- only shipper,
- only carrier.
Attachments added by the shipper can be found in the booking details window.
- Click on the bell icon and then on the notification about the newly assigned booking.
- In the booking details window, select the Attachments tab.
- You can add your attachments in the booking editing mode. Click More and then Edit data.
- You can add attachments at the very bottom of the booking editing form. To add attachments, drag files or select Click.
All file extensions are supported. Attachments are sorted from newest to oldest.
- You will find the uploaded files in the Carrier attachments (Your company) section. Click Save changes.
- Shipper attachments - you can download them or go to the preview,
- Carrier attachments (Your company) - you can delete them, download them or go to the preview.
- After saving the changes, you will find all the added files in the booking details window, in the Attachments tab.