Subscription to Trans.eu Platform
Regulations of the Trans.eu Platform
Logging into the account
Trans.eu Platform notifications and sounds
Change of the Platform language
Übersicht der Module für Spediteure
Overview of modules for Carriers
Contact groups on Messenger
(CargoOn) Negotiations and acceptance of offers in the Messenger by the Shipper
Negotiations and acceptance of offers in the Messenger by the Carrier
Information in the chat window that the caller is on the debt exchange
Operations with received freights
Management of sent freights
The freight archive
Payment term for freight
Import of freights from a CSV file
Bulk actions on freights
How to add a freight offer?
Deleting freight offers
Searching for offers on the Freight exchange
Filtering load offers
Searching for freight offers
Warnings before entering into cooperation
Offers received from a private exchange
Private exchange for CargoON
Adding a vehicle offer
Deleting a vehicle offer
Searching for vehicle offers
Calculation of route costs
Adding a contact person in the vehicle offer
(TFC) Carrier Monitoring
(TFF) Forwarder Monitoring
(CargoON) Shipper Monitoring
Possibility to manually mark the execution of an operation at a route point
Dock management in the warehouse
Dock Scheduler for Shippers
Dock Scheduler for Carriers
Storekeeper and security guard roles in the booking process
Booking manual for the Storekeeper
Booking manual for the Security Guard
Sharing a time slot with a user from outside the Platform
Functions of the Contractors module
Adding a company to contractors
Creating groups of contractors
Possibility of suspending cooperation with a contractor
Ratings and References
Functions of the Ratings and References module
FAQ about ratings
List of ratings in the exchange offer line
History of vehicle routes and monitoring tasks
Adding a fleet and integration with telematics
Access data in telematics systems
Fleet module settings
Publishing a vehicle from the Fleet module
Reports - general information
Type & activity report
Carrier activity report
(TFC) Carrier TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
(TFF) Forwarder TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
(CargoOn) TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
Let's talk about Trans
Installation and download of the application Loads2Go!
Searching for load offers in Loads2GO!
Searching for vehicle offers in Loads2GO!
Filtering freight offers in Loads2Go!
(TFC - Carrier) Negotiation and acceptance of the offer in Loads2Go!
(CargoOn) Negotiation and acceptance of the offer in Loads2Go!
Adding a freight offer in Loads2GO!
Adding a vehicle offer in Loads2GO!
My vehicle offers in Loads2Go!
Messenger in Loads2GO!
Notifications in Loads2Go!
Editing the profile in Loads2Go!
Mobile application TransTask
How to download TransTask application?
Key functions of the application
How does Carrier monitoring using the TransTask Application work?
Adding a fleet with TransTask application
Dock Scheduler for Shippers
Updated 1 day ago by Szczepan
The Dock Scheduler Module is a system for the management of Bookings (time slots) and the schedule of loading and unloading.
The system focuses on the automation of warehouse operations and on the optimization of processes on the shipper's side.
- Go to the Dock Scheduler Module.
- Define a warehouse by clicking More and then Add new warehouse.
- Fill in the mandatory fields on the form.
- [Location] Fill in the required fields (specify the name of the warehouse and its location), then click Next.
- [Slot configuration] Set the slot time and basic loading time configuration, then click Next.
- [Operating time] Define the warehouse operating time (days and hours of operation), then click Next.
- [Breaks] Specify breaks in warehouse operation. During this time loading or unloading will not be possible, then click Save.
Creating a new dock for the warehouse
- To create a new dock, click Add dock or go to More / Add dock.
- The docks created should correspond to the needs of the selected warehouse. Fill in the required data (Number of docks, type of a dock, name of a dock and type of operation supported).
- Go to More / Warehouse settings to edit its options:
- You can manage availability of the warehouse, i.e. turn it on or off, and
- Manage docks, edit time slots and edit working hours or slot configuration.
How to add time slots for the carrier?
A time slot allows the carrier to book the date and time of vehicle availability.
- Click More, then Add time slot.
- Fill in the required data - specify a time range, operation type, carrier's TransId, available warehouse, the schedule of which you wish to make available, the place of loading and unloading
Check how the booking process is handled by the carrier.
- Once the carrier has made a preliminary booking for a given date, a "booking of the operation" will appear in the schedule.
- It is possible to view detailed information about the Booking as well as:
- Edit the booking (can be done by both parties to the transaction),
- Refuse loading (by providing the reason),
- Delete the booking (even though it has previously been confirmed).
The progress of each booking is shown in the Booking schedule.