Subscription to Trans.eu Platform
Regulations of the Trans.eu Platform
Logging into the account
Trans.eu Platform notifications and sounds
Contact groups on Messenger
Negotiations and acceptance of offers in the Messenger by the Shipper
Negotiations and acceptance of offers in the Messenger by the Carrier
Information in the chat window that the caller is on the debt exchange
Sorting contact list in the Messenger
The method of opening chat windows in the messenger
Set the status on the messenger
Messenger chat bar
Management of sent freights
(TFC) Carrier's Freights
(TFF) Forwarder's received freights
(TFF) Forwarder's Sent freights
(TFS) Shipper's Freights
Assign the freight to yourself or another employee
The freight archive
Payment term for freight
Import of freights from a CSV file
Adding freight offers
Possibility of excluding loading or unloading places
Filtering load exchange - new possibilities
How to confirm the validity of the offer on the Platform
Edition of the route in the preview of the offer
Automatic refreshing of offers on the Loads Exchange
Load offers from the Exchange visible on the Maps
Better results of filtering offers on the load exchange
Search for loads and vehicles by short postal codes
Pop-up menu in the exchange offer table
Adding a vehicle offer
Deleting a vehicle offer
Searching for vehicle offers
Submitting a vehicle offer for many unloading places
New filters available after clicking on "MORE FILTERS"
(TFC) Carrier Monitoring
(TFF) Forwarder Monitoring
(TFS) Shipper Monitoring
Possibility to manually mark the execution of an operation at a route point
History of vehicle routes and monitoring tasks
Adding a fleet and integration with telematics
Access data in telematics systems
Fleet module settings
(TFS) Fixed routes for the Shipper
(TFC) Fixed routes for the Carrier
(TFF) Fixed routes for the Forwarder as the Shipper
(TFF) Fixed routes for the Freight Forwarder as the Carrier
Contractors module - a lot of possibilities
Adding company to contractors
Creating groups of contractors
Possibility of suspending cooperation with a contractor
Ratings and References
FAQ about ratings
List of ratings in the exchange offer line
(TFC) Carrier Ratings
(TFF) Forwarder Ratings
(TFS) Shipper Ratings
Changes to the ratings and references module
(TFC) Carrier TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
(TFF) Forwarder TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
(TFS) Shipper TransRisk - an independent indicator of payment credibility
Dock Scheduler for Carriers
Dock Scheduler for Shippers
Storekeeper and security guard roles in the booking process
Booking manual for the Storekeeper
Booking manual for the Security Guard
Let's talk about Trans
Installation and download of the application Loads2Go!
Searching for load offers in Loads2GO!
Searching for vehicle offers in Loads2GO!
Filtering freight offers in Loads2Go!
(TFC - Carrier) Negotiation and acceptance of the offer in Loads2Go!
(TFS - Shipper) Negotiation and acceptance of the offer in Loads2Go!
Adding a freight offer in Loads2GO!
Adding a vehicle offer in Loads2GO!
My vehicle offers in Loads2Go!
Messenger in Loads2GO!
Notifications in Loads2Go!
Editing the profile in Loads2Go!
Mobile application TransTask
Dock Scheduler for Shippers
Updated 2 weeks ago by Szczepan
The Dock Scheduler Module is a system for the management of Bookings (time slots) and the schedule of loading and unloading.
The system focuses on the automation of warehouse operations and on the optimization of processes on the shipper's side.
- Go to the Dock Scheduler Module.
- Define a warehouse by clicking More and then Add new warehouse.
- Fill in the mandatory fields on the form.
- [Location] Fill in the required fields (specify the name of the warehouse and its location), then click Next.
- [Slot configuration] Set the slot time and basic loading time configuration, then click Next.
- [Operating time] Define the warehouse operating time (days and hours of operation), then click Next.
- [Breaks] Specify breaks in warehouse operation. During this time loading or unloading will not be possible, then click Save.
Creating a new dock for the warehouse
- To create a new dock, click Add dock or go to More / Add dock.
- The docks created should correspond to the needs of the selected warehouse. Fill in the required data (Number of docks, type of a dock, name of a dock and type of operation supported).
- Go to More / Warehouse settings to edit its options:
- You can manage availability of the warehouse, i.e. turn it on or off, and
- Manage docks, edit time slots and edit working hours or slot configuration.
How to add time slots for the carrier?
A time slot allows the carrier to book the date and time of vehicle availability.
- Click More, then Add time slot.
- Fill in the required data - specify a time range, operation type, carrier's TransId, available warehouse, the schedule of which you wish to make available, the place of loading and unloading
Check how the booking process is handled by the carrier.
- Once the carrier has made a preliminary booking for a given date, a "booking of the operation" will appear in the schedule.
- It is possible to view detailed information about the Booking as well as:
- Edit the booking (can be done by both parties to the transaction),
- Refuse loading (by providing the reason),
- Delete the booking (even though it has previously been confirmed).
The progress of each booking is shown in the Booking schedule.