Booking manual for the Storekeeper
- How to log in to the Trans.eu Platform?
- How to find the warehouse you handle?
- How to change the view of the list of bookings?
- How to find a booking if I only know the vehicle registration number?
- How to search for bookings effectively?
- How to change the status of a booking?
- Description of booking statuses
- How to finish work on the platform?
How to log in to the Trans.eu Platform?
- Start your internet browser and go to the website by typing in the address: platform.trans.eu.
- Enter your current TransId number and password and click Log in.
- If you forgot your login details, please use the password reminder option.
When you finish your work on the platform, remember to log out of the system. This avoids a situation where unauthorized people can make changes to the system.
How to find the warehouse you handle?
To check availability of the handled warehouse:
- Go to the Dock Scheduler module.
- Expand the list of handled warehouses and select the one on which you want to carry out the operation. Only the warehouses which you have access to will appear on the list.
You can browse several handled warehouses at the same time by duplicating the browser screen window.
Right-click on the browser tab > select duplicate
How to change the view of the list of bookings?
In the Dock Scheduler module, click Change view and select one of the following views: Schedule, Booking list, Time windows.
How to find a booking if I only know the vehicle registration number?
If you want to find a booking knowing only a vehicle registration number, enter the number into the search engine located in the upper part of the window. The search result list will show the booking you are looking for.
How to search for bookings effectively?
The search for bookings can be performed in two ways:
- You can use the filters option.
Click on the filters button > in the window enter the parameter by which you want to find a given booking. You can find the booking by entering e.g.: Date, Time, Booking status > Click on Show results.
- You can use quick filtering by status of the booking.
Click on the chosen status > the booking in the specified status will be displayed.
You can select more than one status at a time.
How to change the status of a booking?
- Click on the booking you want to handle.
- You can change the status in the booking details.
Description of booking statuses
A booking may have one of the following statuses:
Pre-booking - The user has confirmed the time of the operation but has not completed the vehicle and driver data.
Confirmed - After entering the vehicle and driver data, the status changes automatically.
Waiting - Once the security guard has confirmed the arrival in the system.
Loading in progress - The warehouse starts the loading or unloading process. You indicate it in the system.
Unloading in progress - The warehouse starts the loading or unloading process. You indicate it in the system.
Loaded - Once the storekeeper has clicked Finish loading, the status changes to Loaded.
Unloaded - Once the storekeeper has clicked Finish unloading, the status changes to Unloaded.
Departure - The security guard confirms the departure of the vehicle in the system ("Confirm departure").
Not loaded - The automatic status counts the vehicles that have not been loaded at the end of the working day.
Not unloaded - The automatic status counts the vehicles that have not been unloaded at the end of the working day.
Refusal to load - Status assigned manually by the security or warehouse staff.
No vehicle - Vehicle did not arrive in the warehouse, automatic status updated at the end of the day.
How to finish work on the platform?
- Click on your avatar (picture in the upper right corner of the window)
- Click Log out from the menu.