Booking manual for the Security Guard
Who can use this function?
Function available to users of the CargoON product line who have access to the Dock Scheduler module with the Security Guard role assigned.
The below instructions focus on the most important functions for the user acting as a Security Guard. They will provide you with information on:
- how to find the required warehouse
- how to find a booking
- how to change the booking status
- what the booking statuses are
- view the list of bookings,
- confirm that data matches a booking,
- note arrivals and departures from the site.
Select the required warehouse
To check availability of the managed warehouse:
- Select the Dock Scheduler module.
- Expand the list of managed warehouses and select the one you want to view. Only the warehouses that you have access to will appear on the list.
You can browse several warehouses at the same time by duplicating the browser screen window.
Right-click on the browser tab > select Duplicate
Change the view of the list of bookings
In the Dock Scheduler module, click the Change view button and select one of the following views:
- Booking schedule,
- Booking list,
- Time slots.
Find a booking by vehicle registration number
If you want to find a booking using only a vehicle registration number, enter the number in the search box at the top of the window. The search result list will show the booking you are looking for.
Search and filter bookings
There are two ways to search for bookings:
- Click on the filters button and in the window that appears enter the parameter by which you want to find a given booking. You can search for the booking by entering, for example: date, time, booking status. Click on Show results.
- You can use quick filtering by status of the booking.
Click on the chosen status. The booking in the specified status will be displayed.
You can select more than one status at a time.
Change the status of a booking
- Click on the booking you want to modify.
- You can change the status in the booking details.
Description of booking statuses
A booking may have one of the following statuses:
Pre-booking - The user has confirmed the time of the operation but has not completed the vehicle and driver data.
Confirmed - Once the vehicle and driver details have been entered, the status changes automatically.
Waiting - After the security guard has confirmed the arrival in the system.
Loading in progress - The warehouse starts the loading or unloading process. It is indicated it in the system.
Unloading in progress - The warehouse starts the loading or unloading process. It is indicated it in the system.
Loaded - Once the warehouse operator has clicked Finish loading, the status changes to Loaded.
Unloaded - Once the warehouse operator has clicked Finish unloading, the status changes to Unloaded.
Departure - The security guard confirms the departure of the vehicle in the system ("Confirm departure").
Not loaded - The automatic status counts the vehicles that have not been loaded at the end of the working day.
Not unloaded - The automatic status counts the vehicles that have not been unloaded at the end of the working day.
Refusal to load - Status assigned manually by the security or warehouse staff.
No vehicle - Vehicle did not arrive in the warehouse, automatic status updated at the end of the day.