Trans.eu Platform notifications and sounds
By default, notifications are enabled on the Trans.eu Platform. However, to make them appear, they must be must allowed in your browser.
During your first visit on the Trans.eu Platform, click "Allow" (Chrome) or "Allow notifications" (Firefox):
Allowing browser notifications:
Check how to change your browser settings* to allow notifications to be displayed:
Important for Windows 10 and Chrome users:
If you have gone through all the above steps and still cannot see any notifications, you will need to perform one more step:
- Go to: chrome: // flags / # enable-native-notifications.
- Click "Disabled" and then "Relaunch Now" to save the changes.
Notifications on the Load exchange
If you display the Load exchange:
- every time a new offer is added to the monitored tab, you will hear a specific sound.
- you can disable sound notifications for a chosen tab.
If you display a page other than Load exchange:
- every time there is a new offer in the monitored tab, you will see a text message in the bottom right-hand corner.
- clicking on the message will redirect you to the Load exchange module
- If you are working on the Trans.eu Platform, you will receive a text notification about a new message on your messenger.
- Click the pop-up to open the chat window.
- If you are logged on to the Trans.eu Platform but are working in another browser tab, you will receive a text notification as well as a notification in the tab with the Platform.
- Click the pop-up to go to the Trans.eu Platform.
- The chat window will appear.
Notifications in the notifications panel
The bell icon will inform you about new activities on the Platform. Click to see the list of them.
- Clicking on a given message will redirect you to a particular place on the Platform (e.g. to the Freights module).
- Would you like to see the list of all notifications? Click See more.
Notification and sound settings
By default, notifications on the Trans.eu Platform are enabled for key events. You can modify these settings according to your preferences.
- Go to Settings in the notifications panel. There you can modify settings for certain notification areas.
- In the Notifications section, you set the sound for all notifications and decide how the messages will be displayed in respective modules.
- Choose whether you want to receive notifications by email, as a pop-up or in the notifications panel.
- In the Messenger section you decide for which conversation contexts notifications should be displayed.
- In the Exchange section you specify whether you want to be notified of new offers by a sound and pop-up notifications.