(CargoON) Shipper Automation rules
What are the automated rules?
Automatic rules are the best way to attract carriers to fulfill orders in an almost maintenance-free way. Thanks to the rules, you can decide who will receive freight offers from you and in what order.
Create an automatic rule once, and it will be prompted each time you publish a freight with the given parameters.
Adding an automatic rule?
- From the menu on the left, select the "Automation rules" module
- Click on the "Add automatic rule" button
- Name the rule - this name is visible only to you and your colleagues - try to make it easily identifiable.
- Add route parameters - places of loading and unloading. Remember that the rule will work correctly if these parameters match the parameters of the freight you want to publish with the rule.
Example If in the form you indicate the exact address of loading and unloading (street, number) in the selected country, you will have to provide identical data in the freight. You have the option to skip loading and unloading places, this way the rule will work for a specific freight characteristic, ignoring locations.Add freight characteristics - size and type of vehicle, type of freight or type of cargo.
- Add freight characteristics - size and type of vehicle, type of freight or type of cargo.
- Go to the next step to arrange the publication order. It is only up to you what this order will look like and whether you will use all or some of the publication possibilities:
- Fixed routes - set it up if you have established terms of cooperation with contractors (on a given route) and such information has been saved in the "Fixed routes with carriers" module.
- Your carriers - set up if your contractors include companies that can potentially provide freight.
- Suggested carriers (SmartMatch) - set if you want the SmartMatch algorithm to match your freight proposal with proven carriers and send them an offer.
- Load exchange - set it up if you want your offer to go to the Trans.eu load exchange.
- Define the basic rules for keeping the rule - the order of publication, time for placing offers and currency.
- Save the rule
An example of a ready-made rule
The following example shows what a freight posting will look like using an automatic rule:
- The proposal will first go to a group of carriers called Poland - Germany. Users of this group will have 30 minutes to respond
- If none of them react, the freight will automatically go to the Load exchange.
When will the rule end?
- if the freight is accepted
- if none of the addressees sends the offer or the offer is rejected by all
Publication of freight and search for a carrier using the rule
Automatic rules will be prompted when publishing the freight, each time the proposal criteria coincide with them.
If your list of rules is quite long, use the filtering options, enter the necessary data and confirm your choice with the green button "Show results"
- If you want to quickly find a rule on the list, use the search window.
- Search example, the name of the place of loading and unloading Wrocław was entered, the search results will appear on the list
Rule priority management
- The option of setting a rule priority is available on the list, you can quickly change the order of your rules
- Use the drop-down list to change the number next to a given rule, the change will be automatically saved on the list