The trans.eu assistant is a notification center supporting your activities on the Trans.eu Platform.
If you want to use this application, it must be installed. The application can be found here.
Thanks to the information center you will be up to date with new messages, notifications from the Trans.eu Platform and offers that you monitor, without having to launch the browser.
- Download the Trans.eu Assistant application (or dowload the aplication MSI for a Corporate Clients)
- Install the application on your computer. The application is only supported by the Windows operating system.
- Open the application and log in with your TransID and profile password.
- After this step, the application will connect to your profile on the Trans.eu Platform.
How does Trans.eu Assistant work?
After installation in the Windows start bar, the Trans.eu Assistant icon is available.
When you receive a notification, a shortcut information appears and the icon changes to a flashing envelope. The application runs in the background, so you no longer need to have an open web browser all the time.
There are tabs available from the application level, thanks to which you can check:
- recent messages from the messenger
- Platform notifications
- you monitoring the offer
After clicking the selected notification, you are redirected to the window in the default web browser with the appropriate platform module (messenger, loads exchange, freight, etc.). Clicking on each new notification opens a new tab in the web browser.
Clicking the "See more" button will direct you to the Trans.eu Platform
Chrome web browser plug-in
In addition, you can download the Chrome web browser plug-in that will prevent duplication of already running browser tabs.
Pop-up menu of the Trans.eu Assistant application
After right-clicking on the Trans.eu Assistant icon, a popup menu is available that lets you:
- open the Trans.eu Platform (in the default web browser)
- check information about the program (informs about the installed version of the application)
- change status on the communicator
- turn off the messenger
- disable or enable notification sounds, messages and offers
- check or uncheck the option to launch the application on Windows startup
- log out of the Application